Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-04-2006, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
i would like to see brooks, sapp, and rice all make it in eventually...

I think all 3 may. About DT does anybody think if Sam Adams has a chance to be a HOF?
He has no chance at all and I guarantee you all three of those players do not make the hall. Two players from that Tampa defense will make it. People are underestimating how difficult it is to get into the hall, particularly for a defensive player.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:23 PM    (permalink
giant73zuma
Rookie

giant73zuma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giant73zuma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I was huge sapp fan, he is one of my favorite D tackles right next the goose. I really like Warren, he was dominate for a good number season, a real force in the interior. I think he will make the hall, maybe not first ballot but he will eventually.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:07 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennjamen3
i hope not
why's that?
Old 10-04-2006, 04:10 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i doubt it

i will never forgive Sapp for his cheap shot on Chad Clifton

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:18 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
i doubt it

when was this?
Old 10-04-2006, 04:41 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Quote:
i doubt it

when was this?
A few years ago. Packers fans fans are just sour. It was a LEGAL block, not a cheap shot. No flag was thrown on the play and the NFL said later in the week that it was a legal block. The NFL also did not fine or suspend Sapp. Was it a little overboard? Maybe. But it wasn't a cheap shot.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:44 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
Quote:
i doubt it

when was this?
A few years ago. Packers fans fans are just sour. It was a LEGAL block, not a cheap shot. No flag was thrown on the play and the NFL said later in the week that it was a legal block. The NFL also did not fine or suspend Sapp. Was it a little overboard? Maybe. But it wasn't a cheap shot.
OOOOOOOO is that when he put that dude in the hospital? on MNF i think it was.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:46 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I think it was on MNF.

They made a rule that you can't hit people away from the play now. And apparently it is a high school rule as well because I got called for it last year. :?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 06:54 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Yea I think it was on MNF.

They made a rule that you can't hit people away from the play now. And apparently it is a high school rule as well because I got called for it last year. :?
you mean it happened to you last year ;)
Old 10-04-2006, 07:01 PM    (permalink

Yes because for a quite a few years he was a dominant DT, the best in the league in fact. Not sure if he's first ballot though
Old 10-04-2006, 07:08 PM    (permalink

last year sapp had 5 sacks in ten games.

this year he has 2 sacks in 3 games.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk23

He has not proved to me to be special at anything. He is a good player in all but i think laroy Glover deserves it more!
Old 10-04-2006, 09:30 PM    (permalink

GRUDEN RUINED SAPP!

thought i would say it before YoJoe does.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:36 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk
And the cheapshot on Clifton, he's lucky it didn't end his career, his pelvic bones completely knocked out of place or something like that.
That was a legal block. :?
It was a cheap shot.
that was a total cheap shot... it looked really violent and unnecessary...

but otherwise, sapp should be a hall of famer as he was the best DT in the league for a while and he was unbelievable at getting to the qb

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:44 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I don't think so. He was a great player, but not hall of fame great in my opinion.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182
I don't think so. He was a great player, but not hall of fame great in my opinion.
are there any DTs in the HOF?
Old 10-04-2006, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes. Merlin Olsen, Bob Lilly, Alan Page, and Mean Joe Greene off the top of my head.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:17 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:
Quote:
Yes. Merlin Olsen, Bob Lilly, Alan Page, and Mean Joe Greene off the top of my head.
duh, i had a brain fart for a bit.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+

=

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:50 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver

+

+

+

+

+

=

Old 10-05-2006, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:roll:

Old 10-05-2006, 02:08 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
:roll:
it was a joke ;)
Old 10-05-2006, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Yes I know, I was rolling my eyes at it.