Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 07-26-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default It's Miller Time

the raiders have released horrible TE Courtney Anderson who couldn't catch or block for his life. http://www.raiders.com/Team/Default.aspx?id=152

i hope this means miller wins out the starting job.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach Miller should win the starting job with Oakland. His 40 time was much slower than his game time and his hands are just outstanding. He will be a great target for a young quarterback.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
the raiders have released horrible TE Courtney Anderson who couldn't catch or block for his life. http://www.raiders.com/Team/Default.aspx?id=152

i hope this means miller wins out the starting job.
It's about time we got rid of that loser, he was just flat out terrible. Calling him soft would be an understatement.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Im pretty sure Miller would have won the job with or without Courtney Anderson on the team.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think its a given that Miller wins the starting job...My question is which TEs will make the roster. I figure we'll carry 3...Anderson already got the ax and thats good news as far as Im concerned, he was awful last year...but we still have a lot of TEs left to choose from

John Madsen - converted receiver made a lot of noise last year and some big plays
Randal Williams - Great athlete, major talent, but the consistency hasnt been there
Fred Wakefield - Pretty much an extra lineman
Tony Stewart - Special Teamer, decent backup for the Bengals
James Adkisson - another special teamer

If I had to guess, Id say we'll see Miller, Madsen and Stewart make the team but its tough to say. Regardless, I think the starting job is Millers.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miller officially signed

http://www.raiders.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=26320
Old 07-28-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
raiderfan_89
Pro Bowler

raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.raiderfan_89 is a cocksman.

Miller!
Can't wait to see him in action.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always believed a good TE is key to a young QBs development. I think he'll have a real good rookie year. Along the lines of 40 catches, 400 yards, and 4 TDs.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the next TE on the chart will a blocking TE. Like Wakefield or Stewart

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:34 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hes gonna be our opening day starter and an important part of our offense so its important he is there for the whole training camp.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hated Courtney Anderson, he sucked at blocking. I hope our starter is Zach Miller and our second TE is Madsen I liked him alot last season.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

well the race is down to 4 with Williams' recent departure from the team for "personal" reasons, well technically 5 but Adkisson isn't making the team i know that already. We'll keep 3 TEs so Miller is a lock, the other 2 will more than likely be Madsen and Stewart. from what i've read, Wakefield has stone hands, his blocking wont save him when we have Stewart who can block and catch. Miller and Madsen will probably top the chart though if we run 2 TE sets, which both seem pretty impressive from what i've seen/read.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Dome

Miller will definitely be the starter barring injury

http://pitchforknation.blogspot.com/...ler-looks.html
Old 08-05-2007, 02:56 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thank god. he was a waste or money

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote