Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-04-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw Bourne Ultimatum today. Great action movie; had me on the edge of my seat. But I couldn't see it again, just because the cinematography made me queasy.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
Just saw Bourne Ultimatum today. Great action movie; had me on the edge of my seat. But I couldn't see it again, just because the cinematography made me queasy.
amazing movie imo. im hoping for a 4th and the way they ended it with the shocker at last second..they have it going as if theres another.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've wathced a mob movie the last two days. Godfather and Godfellas.

By the way, you guys should check out New Jack City. Great movie.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I vow to see Superbad! if Bourne Supremacy has queasy cinematography I'm gunna be in trouble if I see it.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
I vow to see Superbad! if Bourne Supremacy has queasy cinematography I'm gunna be in trouble if I see it.
it wasnt that bad. movie could of went without it but it wasnt a huge difference. dont even think of not seeing it. i havent gotten this excited sicne the Mayweather-Golden Boy fight..honestly

i loved it.

and i want a Bourne sig!
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

K today i saw bourne ultimatum.... AWESOME MOVIE!!!! i was entertained the whole way through... came home and my mom had rented Hot Fuzz.... FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER!! wow im still laughing... good movie day!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw a bootleg of the Simpsons at a friends house. Not very good at all imo.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Tombstone" on now on TNT. One of my favorite movies.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Just saw a bootleg of the Simpsons at a friends house. Not very good at all imo.
What didnt you like about it?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
What didnt you like about it?
Just wasn't very entertaining at all. The only part that had laughing was the roof scene with Bart and Homer in the beginning. And that was just a slight chuckle. I'm glad I didn't spend the money.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Shawshank Redemption the other day. The only reason I really stayed to watch it, was because IMDb had it as the 2nd best movie all time. Reason enough I thought. But boy, am I glad I watched it. Definately top 3 in my book, probably number one. What a good movie. I caught myself in awe at the last thirty minutes. Just a great movie all around.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my favorite movie, "13th Warrior".

Here's a great battle scene out of it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nszfem51v...elated&search=
Old 08-05-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to watch Shawshank Redemption tonight. I've never gotten around to seeing it before.
BuckNaked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I'm going to watch Shawshank Redemption tonight. I've never gotten around to seeing it before.
I think you'll love it.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I think you'll love it.
I've heard incredible things and am really looking forward to it. Just have to wait for freakin Glavine to finish this out.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
HerthaFootballFan
Rookie

Location: from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany but now living in Buffalo
HerthaFootballFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
One of my favorite movie, "13th Warrior".

Here's a great battle scene out of it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nszfem51v...elated&search=
Only an arab would bring a dog to war.
HerthaFootballFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Just finished it. I have to say it's one of, if not my favorite movie of all time.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
HerthaFootballFan
Rookie

Location: from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany but now living in Buffalo
HerthaFootballFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Just finished it. I have to say it's one of, if not my favorite movie of all time.
ever seen clockwork orange, Blade runner or Memento?
HerthaFootballFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The great thing is, you'll probably enjoy even more the second time.

Hitman D

Old 08-06-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hot Fuzz is the shiz. The editing in it is amazing. It's one of those movies where if you have surround sound, it's just amazing. Turn those speakers up, the audio will throw you in the back of your seat. Really good twist as well and Nick Frost is funny as hell. Basically it's a 2 hour thrill ride with great diologue, good laughs, and a ton of action (the final shootout scene is awesome!).

Just got done with 300 again, amazing movie. Better than Sin City IMO. I was expecting a bit more but still awesome. Butler stole the movie, great performance. "Spartans, tonight we dine in hell." What a kick ass line.

Oh and here's The Dark Knight Teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkR1hoie210

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:09 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
it wasnt that bad. movie could of went without it but it wasnt a huge difference. dont even think of not seeing it. i havent gotten this excited sicne the Mayweather-Golden Boy fight..honestly

i loved it.

and i want a Bourne sig!
Beat you to it.:) :) I have had it for awhile though. I loved the movie too. Actually I have loved all 3 of them.
I like when Bourne puts the book on the guys face and then punches it. There could be a 4th but the author will have to write a 4th book first....I actually liked the idea of moving the camera around during the fight scenes but thats just me.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 08-06-2007 at 03:12 AM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Beat you to it.:) :) I have had it for awhile though. I loved the movie too. Actually I have loved all 3 of them.
I like when Bourne puts the book on the guys face and then punches it. There could be a 4th but the author will have to write a 4th book first....I actually liked the idea of moving the camera around during the fight scenes but thats just me.
I believe he already has....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:15 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I believe he already has....
Sweet, I didnt know that. I will have to go read it before the movie comes out.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:21 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Sweet, I didnt know that. I will have to go read it before the movie comes out.
My bad its the game thats comin out for it...I thought I saw a book at the bookstore with the name the Bourne Conspiracy but I just looked it up and it's the game....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Has anybody seen the trailer to 3:10 to Yuma? Trailer's decent, but the movie in general looks great.

Hitman D