Fitzgerald11
Rookie

Fitzgerald11 needs more cowbell.
Default Big Brother 8 Thread

Fitzgerald11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This forum has now sunk to a new low.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's been 7 of these!?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the first one then the rest are the same..same problem I had with survivor...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Best show on TV.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.... apperatnyl there is or was an ex footballer on the show though.. who was he?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My fiance's watches it. The guys name was Nick, no clue on the last name. I also believe he was a semi pro player. I'm pretty sure he never actually played in the NFL or anything. But he was pretty stacked though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just found out his last name. It's Nick Starcevic. There's a guy that played for North Carolina with the same name, but I found a sport fan blog, and the guy did a little digging. Apparently, Nick played for the University of Minnesota-Crookston(D2 I'm thinking) and was actually their leading tackler in 2002, 2003, and 2004, so I guess he actually wasn't too bad for that level. He never played in the NFL, but apparently played in the European Football League(not NFL Europe, at least I'm pretty sure they're different) for a team called the Seinajoki Crocodiles. Seems he's listed as an "All Time Crocodile" whatever that is. How low he has fallen to be on a reality show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Fitzgerald11
Rookie

I think Eric is gonna get back-doored.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i missed the last 3 shows, but god, i hate Dick with a passion. Kail too.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Fitzgerald11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
Dick's awesome. He's the best contestant on there. He says the truth. i don't see anything wrong with that. Kail on the other hand is a backstabbing, lying *****. And yes, Dick is right, she gives Christians a bad name.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh god, dick has to give it a rest. u can't honestly say that if u were on that show u wouldn't want to punch him in the face. i can only handle so much of a loud mouth guy who voices his opinion so much. especially when he doesn't know what he's talking about and does nothing but make people mad. the guy is a ****** who thinks his u know what don't stink. there is a reason his own daughter hasn't talked to him in 2 years.............him standing in the kitchen getting mad at Amber over her dog while she's drying dishs and he's just standing there doing nothing then calling her dumb was the end. he's gotta realize that he's not the king and needs ot shut his mouth every once and a while.

and dumping his drink on Jen was just ********. Jen did nothing to deserve getting yelled at by 3 people. Dick thought he was tough by doing that, ya a real accomplishment.

i won't be coming into this thread again, i can't stand him and i get to annoyed even thinking about him or people like him.

sorry. enjoy the show

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
Dick's a die-hard Jets fan, fyi
Old 08-06-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

I honestly love this show, best show on TV.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Fitzgerald11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
I honestly love this show, best show on TV.
The show is great because it's something new during the summer. Everything else is repeats except for the late night shows.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to like Dick (no ****), but he just got annoying and kept going on and on, basically his act got tired. Right now I'm rooting for Eric (AKA America's Player) to win it all, seems alot less likely after that sign went up saying he was a liar. I still think he'll come through and win it all. P.S. Amber is a crybaby *****.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzgerald11 View Post
The show is great because it's something new during the summer. Everything else is repeats except for the late night shows.

Yeah, this has only been repeated 7 times.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Fitzgerald11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Yeah, this has only been repeated 7 times.
Big Brother is not old Like Survivor because Survivor plays once every 3-4 months. Big Brother only plays once per year.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

I wanted Nick to win but now with him gone Im rollin with Danielle.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Fitzgerald11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
I wanted Nick to win but now with him gone Im rollin with Danielle.
Daniele is by far the hottest girl in the house.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzgerald11 View Post
Daniele is by far the hottest girl in the house.
On TV period.