Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-05-2006, 04:30 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
When healthy, Kris Jenkins is the most dominant DT in the NFL and there is no doubt in my mind that that is true.
yes too bad he cant stay healthy....
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:13 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL
Quote:
Quote:
When healthy, Kris Jenkins is the most dominant DT in the NFL and there is no doubt in my mind that that is true.

too bad he's healthy this year....and regardless kris jenkins is still in the top 5 of DT's, him and peppers on the same line is sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

too bad he's healthy this year....and regardless kris jenkins is still in the top 5 of DT's, him and peppers on the same line is sick
so is a defensive line of..

Alex Brown / Ogunleye / Tommie Harris
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
detknowitall
Veteran

detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergalacticspacemonkey
I loved Tommie Harris in college, and sad to see him go to the Bears. He does own, but I would only put him in top three.
What the hell is your problem with Chicago dude? :?
the same problem all the other teams in the NFL have....their Defense
detknowitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detknowitall
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergalacticspacemonkey
I loved Tommie Harris in college, and sad to see him go to the Bears. He does own, but I would only put him in top three.
What the hell is your problem with Chicago dude? :?
the same problem all the other teams in the NFL have....their Defense

Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

healthy, yet not leading the league in sacks now is he?
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:12 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Our DL of Harris/Scott/Brown/Ogunleye/Anderson/Johnson is just flat out sick. Anny of these guys could start on a majority of teams in the NFL and be very good. Our DL depth is absolutely insane.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:13 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay
He's the best DT in football.
I hope you enjoy him next week.

With that outstanding Buffalo Bills OL.
Hopefully he can get a few sacks and separate from the pack.
I know the Bills O-line is very untalented. Fortunately, they are not the worst o-line in the NFL right now. They might even be the most overachieving. Peters is good, Villarial is OK, but everyone else should be either 2nd or 3rd string on another team.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 02:27 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
Quote:
Quote:
He's the best DT in football.
I hope you enjoy him next week.

With that outstanding Buffalo Bills OL.
Hopefully he can get a few sacks and separate from the pack.
I know the Bills O-line is very untalented. Fortunately, they are not the worst o-line in the NFL right now. They might even be the most overachieving. Peters is good, Villarial is OK, but everyone else should be either 2nd or 3rd string on another team.
I agree. Willis is running the ball well and Losman has the scrambling ability to at least make up for some of the Bills deficiencies.

That being said we're good for at least 3 sacks this week, regardless of how the game goes.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote