Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-10-2006, 06:06 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oct 16 @Arizona
Week 7 BYE
Oct 29 San Francisco
Nov 5 Miami
Nov 12 @N.Y. Giants
Nov 19 @N.Y. Jets
Nov 26 @New England
Dec 3 Minnesota
Dec 11 @St. Louis
Dec 17 Tampa Bay
Dec 24 @Detroit
Dec 31 Green Bay

It's rediculous, they only have three hard games. That said, they will lose a game.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 06:06 AM    (permalink

hopefully the bears lose one will come first
Old 10-10-2006, 06:21 AM    (permalink
IBleedNavyandOrange
Rookie

IBleedNavyandOrange hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
nice job stealing this poll from espn.com
Heh. I didn't see it there until this morning--it's funny how Illinois is the only state where the majority feels the Bears will go undefeated--but the idea definitely was not mine. I think that ESPN Mike & Mike radio show mentioned it, and I figured I'd find out what people with real football knowledge thought.

And, since I couldn't find any of those, I posted the poll here.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:16 AM    (permalink

I see the bears going 14-2. Such an easy schedule. That also doesn't take away from the way they are playing though. Right now they are just dominateing every team. It's a long season, so a key injury or even a losing streak can happen. As for the Raiders, I think it is between them and detroit to be the last team to get a win. Both those teams are just so pathetic.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:33 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe how quick people are to point out the Bears' easy schedule this year, but nobody made any mention of the Colts' easy schedule last year.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedNavyandOrange
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
nice job stealing this poll from espn.com
Heh. I didn't see it there until this morning--it's funny how Illinois is the only state where the majority feels the Bears will go undefeated--but the idea definitely was not mine. I think that ESPN Mike & Mike radio show mentioned it, and I figured I'd find out what people with real football knowledge thought.

And, since I couldn't find any of those, I posted the poll here.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:56 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
I can't believe how quick people are to point out the Bears' easy schedule this year, but nobody made any mention of the Colts' easy schedule last year.
The first half of the schedule was but after the bye week was a pretty tough schedule. We played @ New England, @Seattle, San Diego, Pittsburgh, @ Jacksonville and @ Cincinnati all in a span of 8 games. Thats 5 playoff teams and a very talented Chargers team.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Oct 16 @Arizona
Week 7 BYE
Oct 29 San Francisco
Nov 5 Miami
Nov 12 @N.Y. Giants
Nov 19 @N.Y. Jets
Nov 26 @New England
Dec 3 Minnesota
Dec 11 @St. Louis
Dec 17 Tampa Bay
Dec 24 @Detroit
Dec 31 Green Bay

It's rediculous, they only have three hard games. That said, they will lose a game.
That game at New England will be tough and one of their losses. Three straight road games ended at Foxborough isn't going to be easy for any team. Teams almost never win their 3rd straight road game.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oct 16 @Arizona
Week 7 BYE
Oct 29 San Francisco
Nov 5 Miami
Nov 12 @N.Y. Giants
Nov 19 @N.Y. Jets
Nov 26 @New England
Dec 3 Minnesota
Dec 11 @St. Louis
Dec 17 Tampa Bay
Dec 24 @Detroit
Dec 31 Green Bay

Exactly. The schedule is Jello. Nothing hard. They could go perfect...

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 06:33 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Oct 16 @Arizona
Week 7 BYE
Oct 29 San Francisco
Nov 5 Miami
Nov 12 @N.Y. Giants
Nov 19 @N.Y. Jets
Nov 26 @New England
Dec 3 Minnesota
Dec 11 @St. Louis
Dec 17 Tampa Bay
Dec 24 @Detroit
Dec 31 Green Bay

On any given sunday...
Old 10-10-2006, 06:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Titans can almost beat the Colts than any of those teams could beat the bears on a lucky day.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:26 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
If the Titans can almost beat the Colts than any of those teams could beat the bears on a lucky day.
I think you're underrating the Bears and overrating the Colts. The Colts are not a good football team right now. They just have a quarterback that's good enough to overcome his team's deficiencies.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow they have an easy schedule... I think they lose to either NE or the Giants.

They can start their backups and probably still win the last 3 games given who they play
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 05:00 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
fitz is out.and you can bet that the raiders are sick of all tis crap everybody has been saying about the leinert issue.if we hog the ball alot we could win since the cardinals d aint special and our defense is 2nd in the league in passin defense.not to mention the cardinals oline.

huff will get his first career interception. :D
there only number two because everyone runs on ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote