Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-11-2006, 08:31 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Get rid of the other fat lady.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Erin Andrews, but what's with Kolber saying words like "Scheeeme!" and "The Chargers DEEE!" over emphazing everything. Then you got Nichols and the Asain guy Daryn Lynn taking the boring news reporter approach with no insight and no emotion. I think Nichols would be better if she acted like a living person and knew what she was talking about. It's always better when you get your news from somebody you feel like you know, such as Sal Paolantonio, Chris Mortensen, Mike Greenberg, Erin Andrews, real people.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:02 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring back the "Ask Windy" thread.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:44 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk
Erin Andrews, but what's with Kolber saying words like "Scheeeme!" and "The Chargers DEEE!" over emphazing everything. Then you got Nichols and the Asain guy Daryn Lynn taking the boring news reporter approach with no insight and no emotion. I think Nichols would be better if she acted like a living person and knew what she was talking about. It's always better when you get your news from somebody you feel like you know, such as Sal Paolantonio, Chris Mortensen, Mike Greenberg, Erin Andrews, real people.
Nichols would be better in a tube top and daisy dukes .

And I could care less about what Erin Andrews says, cuz i'm not really paying attention to that part of the body
Old 10-11-2006, 01:45 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Bring back the "Ask Windy" thread.
Who was the third guy in the "Ask Windy, cgf and ..." thread.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Suzy by far. I have always wanted to do it with a lesbian.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:56 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Behrendt
Someone wanna bring me up to date, is this Fred Savage 2006 or a different creepy fan of some random G list celebrity?
Old 10-11-2006, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf
Quote:
Someone wanna bring me up to date, is this Fred Savage 2006 or a different creepy fan of some random G list celebrity?
Is there anyone else it could be?
Old 10-11-2006, 02:29 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf
Quote:
Is there anyone else it could be?
See i figured that not even you were this creepy. Anyways why aren't you Bob Saget?
Old 10-11-2006, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk
Nichols would be better in a tube top and daisy dukes .

And I could care less about what Erin Andrews says, cuz i'm not really paying attention to that part of the body
And Erin Andrews knows her stuff too, if they moved her up in the rankings she'd be all over posing magazines, too bad she just does baseball and college football, the NFL would get her name out there. Carmen & Silvy from ESPN 1000 Chicago talk to her on their show, jealous :x .

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 03:29 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since when is suzy a lesbian, and danman, shes much to angry looking to picture in a tube top.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Since when is suzy a lesbian, and danman, shes much to angry looking to picture in a tube top.
I am just assuming.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:35 AM    (permalink

Who is that one hottie, Latino female reporter they have? I'd marry that woman.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Wynel

Stacey Dales-Schuman is scrum-diddly-licious. By far the best part about Thursday night football on ESPN.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynel

Stacey Dales-Schuman is scrum-diddly-licious. By far the best part about Thursday night football on ESPN.

i have been there
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Lisa Guerrero

Or Leeann Tweeden. Meh to Kolber & Nichols

Old 10-12-2006, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Wynel

Lisa Guerrero lost her job for being too hot and detracting from MNF. She was replaced with that annoying Michelle chick who always phoned in while she was on maternity leave last year.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suzy Kolber is a handsome woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 12:16 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Lisa Guerrero is hot.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 05:15 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynel

ewww :x