Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2006, 07:32 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX
That kind of thing is why I don't like Tito. He atleast apologized for it afterward. I'm surprised Shamrock shook hands with hm and congratulated him right after Tito flipped him off.

As for the other fights...

Matt Hamill has some of the worst standup I've ever seen, if fights someone that can defend a takedown, he's finished.

I'm glad Herman lost, though I thought he would win. I just don't like his cocky attitude, his constant whining and saying he's the best really bugged me on TUF 3.

Hey...I just noticed I really don't like anyone from TUF 3.
Matt is a pure wrestler who has only been doing MMA for 11 months.

He'll have decent striking soon, and he will be a dominant MMA fighter for a while.

The guy is a straight up beast.

You don't like anyone from TUF3? How can you not root for Bisping.

I like Kendall & Bisping. Both going to be big timers in the MMA business in the future for sure.
Corrected it for you ;)
Hahhaha WAR BISPING! But really Matts not good. He has 0 stand up and it will take a long time for him to develp some if he ever does. Plus ppl tend to think matts young but hes really 30 years old I do not believe matt will ever be champ.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt=Koscheck during season 1. Take the guy down and hold him there until time runs out, and merely try to survive when standing. Koscheck has improved his stand up a lot and also has some subs now, Matt is still 1 dimensional. If you are looking for a wrestler from TUF that could be dominant one day, it is Koscheck, not Matt.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:19 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Hahhaha WAR BISPING!
My new favourite poster :P

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:29 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the semi's start tonight. I wanna see Sera vs Shonie!
Old 10-12-2006, 06:36 PM    (permalink

Quote:
That would be an interesting fight, but I think Sera can take him.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Quote:
That would be an interesting fight, but I think Sera can take him.
Yeah me too. Id like to see Serra avenge his loss.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna see serra win, he seems like a good guy and is a local from LI. That said, does any1 else really prefer the other format with new fighters to this one. I certainly do.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Schubert
I wanna see serra win, he seems like a good guy and is a local from LI. That said, does any1 else really prefer the other format with new fighters to this one. I certainly do.
I dont know, its cool seeing new guys but the season 3 TUF guys were really bad...
Old 10-13-2006, 01:21 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm dissapointed that they put Edwin vs. Cote, I think they're the 2 best in their weightclass.

I thought Din would beat Lytle.

predictions for the finals
WW- Serra vs. Lytle
MW- Sell vs. Cote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:16 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX
I'm dissapointed that they put Edwin vs. Cote, I think they're the 2 best in their weightclass.

I thought Din would beat Lytle.

predictions for the finals
WW- Serra vs. Lytle
MW- Sell vs. Cote
Thats crazy. Although Cote is one of my personal favorites i think Sell and Lutter are the 2 best in the weight class. I am also pulling for a Cote vs Sell finals but i think there is a strong possibility it will be Cote vs Lutter. I think sell shot himself in the foot by putting himself against Lutter.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:10 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
I dont know, its cool seeing new guys but the season 3 TUF guys were really bad...
The next season is supposed to be lightweights and its supposed to be half new guys half UFC veterans. BJ penn is supposed to be a coach and i heard Jens Pulver was too but i dont know about that after his dissapointing loss to Lauzon.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:28 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BJ as a coach, I know that's what's been said but I cant imagine it. He's so unique and it just seems off.

"Here's what you need to do guys, no cardio training her, just make sure you are ridiculously flexible, you aren't a fighter until you can one legged sprawl whilst the guy has hold of your other leg..."

Old 10-14-2006, 05:00 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone ever watched a fight on the internet?

I'm thinking about ordering the fight on UFC On Demand, but I don't want some crappy feed.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:15 PM    (permalink

Sherk just beat Florian for the belt.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:29 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

God i hate when there are new PPV events i have to avoid this thread at all costs on account of spoilers!
Old 10-14-2006, 11:35 PM    (permalink

RICH FRANKLIN GOT KO'D IN THE FIRST ROUND
Old 10-14-2006, 11:38 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

Silva worked Franklins ass with those knees. What a badass.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

who the hell clinches with a former chute boxe guy, terrible gameplan on franklins part imo.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:26 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

Quote:
who the hell clinches with a former chute boxe guy

Someone that's about to get knocked out.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:00 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
who the hell clinches with a former chute boxe guy, terrible gameplan on franklins part imo.
Franklin said he thought the clinch would be his "sweet spot" :?
Old 10-15-2006, 03:53 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Franklin said he thought the clinch would be his "sweet spot" :?
The "sweet spot" was right on his nose...

Next stop for Franklin, the plastic surgeon to get his face put back the way it was.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:52 AM    (permalink
WarrenMoonHOF
Rookie

WarrenMoonHOF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

just so the clip.......Franklin's nose is on the other side of his face....
Old 10-15-2006, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Exactly SARF, I couldnt believe when he said that. His trainers should be fired.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Georges St. Pierre is going to win the Title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 01:38 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Behrendt
Georges St. Pierre is going to win the Title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope so, anyone else think Hughes was a total dick during the last TUF?