Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-18-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
Has anyone ever watched missippi burning, great movie, old but very good.
Gene Hackman is great in that movie.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I havent seen them yet either...I plan on renting em eventually.
When you get a chance definitely watch them.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-18-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw "The Great Escape" the other day. It was good, but I couldn't get into it for some reason.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was good, i watched it at the start of summer one night, it almost to long IMO, and the ending was a surprise and let down for me.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I saw "The Great Escape" the other day. It was good, but I couldn't get into it for some reason.
I liked it...I saw it a couple years ago...I had the video game also...my buddy and i played it all the time...good stuff.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched 21 Grams, it was good but I didn't love it. At least I got to see Naomi Watts' titties.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Watched 21 Grams, it was good but I didn't love it. At least I got to see Naomi Watts' titties.
I'd watch a NOVA volcano special to see that.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'd watch a NOVA volcano special to see that.
They're not huge, but they're big enough. She has pointy nipples. The good part is you even see them in the opening scene of the movie. But the climax of it is later on.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
They're not huge, but they're big enough. She has pointy nipples. The good part is you even see them in the opening scene of the movie. But the climax of it is later on.
Aint' nothin' better in the world than titty scenes.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Amen brother
Old 08-18-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Of course, but only with the exception of Kevin Bacon's bits in Wild Things.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read the Godfather and then watched the movie. It's 10x better this way.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best scene in movie history?? It's up there!
Old 08-19-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post

Best scene in movie history?? It's up there!
I have to return some video tapes?
Old 08-19-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rush hour 3 was funny, but wayy too short, not enough action, and no real storyline.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Rush hour 3 was funny, but wayy too short, not enough action, and no real storyline.
I think im going to see that tonight. Either that or the new Bourne movie.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-19-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
I think im going to see that tonight. Either that or the new Bourne movie.
Watch Bourne Ultimatum it's much better, best of the 3 IMO, plus it's much longer. Rush hour is just over an hour.

Old 08-19-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Watch Bourne Ultimatum it's much better, best of the 3 IMO, plus it's much longer. Rush hour is just over an hour.
Im a huge Rush Hour fan, but since I watched both of the Bourne movies for the first time yesterday im leaning towards Bourne. Thanks for the info on Rush Hour.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-19-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Yeah I'm a big rush hour fan but was disappointed, too short for 10 bucks, but the jokes were probably funnier than any other rush hour, still a must watch for rush hour fans. Bourne was sick, the action scenes are crazy and the storyline is great.

Old 08-19-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah I'm a big rush hour fan but was disappointed, too short for 10 bucks, but the jokes were probably funnier than any other rush hour, still a must watch for rush hour fans. Bourne was sick, the action scenes are crazy and the storyline is great.
I enjoyed the first 2 Bournes so im sure ill enjoy this one.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-19-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

eh im not wild over the rush hour movies. is superbad out yet? i GOT to see that n i still wanna see hot rod..
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I hope they do a Rush hour 4, one longer with more action and story line. This movie was about 85% comedy, they had enough jokes they could have spread over 2 rush hours had they had more action. Choppy storyline, no real problems or answers, but entertaining nonetheless. The movie as a whole seemed like an intro to another Rush hour, I love the first 2 but this one sucked to be honest.

Old 08-19-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
I hope they do a Rush hour 4, one longer with more action and story line. This movie was about 85% comedy, they had enough jokes they could have spread over 2 rush hours had they had more action. Choppy storyline, no real problems or answers, but entertaining nonetheless. The movie as a whole seemed like an intro to another Rush hour, I love the first 2 but this one sucked to be honest.
HAHA... I hear ya.... That sucks man I waited 6 years for this one to come out, and they release something like that. You would think after having six years to come up with some material it would be good. But to be honest with you I dont think there is going to be another one. It took 6 years to get Tucker to do this one. I dont think he'll be down with another.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-19-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
I enjoyed the first 2 Bournes so im sure ill enjoy this one.
yeha its a great movie better then any james bond movie imo looot of action, action scenes are great, storylines a lil hard to follow but still really good. one of my top 10 movies fa sho
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
yeha its a great movie better then any james bond movie imo looot of action, action scenes are great, storylines a lil hard to follow but still really good. one of my top 10 movies fa sho
Some James Bond movies are classics though. Man with the Golden Gun..etc.. The new Bond movies cant touch the old ones. But as far as the Bournes yea they are awesome.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2