Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-21-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl Rose View Post
Easily, just look at all the recruiting battles that Michigan has been losing lately. Michigan is getting hammered, and its gonna bite them sooner or later. Also I Carr is a mediocre coach IMO.

You can always lose weight, but a mug like that is like a curse. Who wants to have a face that looks like a ball sac.
Carr's got more national titles than Jabba doesn't he? And don't try the SB argument, this is college football, not pro. At least Carr has beat some teams he's not supposed to. Jabba loses to them by 30. And as far as "hammered" in recruiting, don't we still have around the 10th best class in the country? I prefer the on-field product (you know, where it matters and ND lost by 26) than the off-field stuff. So congrats on having the #1 class 8 months before NSD, that's quite an accomplishment. Let me know when your uber recruits actually do something productive. But I'm tired of every thread turning into Michigan vs. ND and we both use the same arguments, so I'm dropping this.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Axl Rose
Rookie

Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Carr's got more national titles than Jabba doesn't he? And don't try the SB argument, this is college football, not pro. At least Carr has beat some teams he's not supposed to. Jabba loses to them by 30. And as far as "hammered" in recruiting, don't we still have around the 10th best class in the country? I prefer the on-field product (you know, where it matters and ND lost by 26) than the off-field stuff. So congrats on having the #1 class 8 months before NSD, that's quite an accomplishment. Let me know when your uber recruits actually do something productive. But I'm tired of every thread turning into Michigan vs. ND and we both use the same arguments, so I'm dropping this.
Coach nut sac face has been coaching at Michigan for 12 years, Charlie's been coaching at ND for 2. So how is your argument supposed to prove anything? Saying Charlie hasn't beaten any teams he wasn't supposed is funny since ND was predicted to start off 1-7 in the 2005 season, didn't really go as planned according to those so called experts. Fact remainsMichigan is left settling for their 2nd and 3rd recruiting targets cause they keep losing recruiting battles all over the place. You prefer on the field stuff? Michigan's been 2 and 3 against ND since 2000, when is the amazing on field dominance you've been talking about gonna kick in.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Carr won an NC early in his career. Two Words. Sam McGuffie. I bet you wanted him untill he went Blue.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:57 AM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

And if Notre Dame isn't in a conference nontheless a BCS conference shouldn't they automatically be out of contention for BCS Bowl if they lose a game?

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Axl Rose
Rookie

Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.Axl Rose is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
Carr won an NC early in his career. Two Words. Sam McGuffie. I bet you wanted him untill he went Blue.
Jamoris Slaughter, Kyle Rudolph, Dan McCarthy, Ethan Johnson, Omar Hunter, John Goodman, Darius Fleming, Steven Filer, Dayne Crist, Lane Clelland, Braxton Cave, and Robert Blanton. All guys Michigan recruited hard that have verballed to ND. McGuffie is a good player but one person won't make or break our class.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Umm...if you haven't noticed, you're the one who makes every thread ND vs. UM. You make a veiled jab at ND, and fans respond.

If you don't want it to happen, chill with the veiled comments. But I figure that'll happen about the same time Reggie Bush admits that someone else paid for that Impala SS he was rollin' around in during his SC days.
JayP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayP View Post
Umm...if you haven't noticed, you're the one who makes every thread ND vs. UM. You make a veiled jab at ND, and fans respond.

If you don't want it to happen, chill with the veiled comments. But I figure that'll happen about the same time Reggie Bush admits that someone else paid for that Impala SS he was rollin' around in during his SC days.
MMMMMMkay buddy. Whatever you say It's probably time for ND to come up with new wisecracks for USC too. The paid players thing is old and overused.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote