Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-16-2006, 12:54 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I was expecting a blow out last night around the ball park of 35-3. They didn't play that bad last night, besides the run d.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
I was expecting a blow out last night around the ball park of 35-3. They didn't play that bad last night, besides the run d.
i thought raiders held broncos under 100 yards rushing if im not correct i think thats good dont u think?
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:13 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe, they're bound to win one.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:49 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
I'm gonna say no, and I'd REALLY like to see a 'perfect season'

they have NOTHING going for 'em. and they play in a tough division.
That's where you and everyone else are wrong. The Raiders have a young and emerging defense that's really playing well this year. They still need to keep their heads high and stay injury free, but so far they're playing pretty well. Nowhere near Bears/Chargers/Ravens level this year, but they're all young and they are growing.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Denver Bronco99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
Quote:

That's where you and everyone else are wrong. The Raiders have a young and emerging defense that's really playing well this year. They still need to keep their heads high and stay injury free, but so far they're playing pretty well. Nowhere near Bears/Chargers/Ravens level this year, but they're all young and they are growing.

this is exactly what i find funy...you list Bears ravens and chargers...but no broncos...it could be that you are a raiders fan and hate broncos...but the broncos get no respect :?
Old 10-16-2006, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default yep...

Yah I would take the Broncos D over any D in the league with the exception of Chicago and maybe Jax/Carolina. They are playing pretty awesome.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:59 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:

That Sapp, he really is a young up and comer.

Just bustin chops, I know what you mean.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:12 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they're bound to win at least once. even if they're the worst team they've got to get lucky one time.

have there ever been any winless teams before

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
they're bound to win at least once. even if they're the worst team they've got to get lucky one time.

The Bucs went undefeated in the 80's I believe but that was a 14 game season
Old 10-18-2006, 11:08 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope

The Bucs went undefeated in the 80's I believe but that was a 14 game season
Yeah but this is a 16 game season big difference.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 10-18-2006, 03:03 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurve
Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
i thought raiders held broncos under 100 yards rushing if im not correct i think thats good dont u think?
Thats a first that will never happen again.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 10-18-2006, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan38395458457490285

The Raiders will win a game this year don't worry. They can beat Arizona and Houston for sure, and I think they can beat the inconsistent Chiefs.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:40 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe they can win if they play these guys...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hehe

LOL

I heard they beat the Packers
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp
LOL

I heard they beat the Packers
who did?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 10-18-2006, 07:36 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
maybe they can win if they play these guys...
No, kickmikehass would easily dominate the entire Oakland team by himself.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

DOON'T STOP!! BELEEEEEVIN'!!! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEELIN'!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They have a few games that they stand a chance in. I don't think any team will ever go 0-16. Eventually they will get lucky and make a big play like a KR, PR or INT for a TD.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:12 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it would be very impressive if they went 0-16.... i see them winning at least 1

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:27 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Quote:

DOON'T STOP!! BELEEEEEVIN'!!! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEELIN'!!!
What's a true fan if not for a small bit of blind faith, right? If Raiders fans didn't have a little bit of faith in at least some aspect of the team, all we'd be left with as a fanbase is Crow and porter4mvp (and njx).

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:10 PM    (permalink
raiderfan4life
Rookie

raiderfan4life hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hell, I still be a Raiders fan even they went to 0-16 for the next 50 years for all i care. I still be a Raider fan no matter what.
raiderfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:20 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
nah, 0-16. then, they'll go 0-16 next year after shell & staff are fired and they have to learn yet another offensive system that doesn't really work. then, if all goes according to plan, they'll go 0-16 again.

eventually, they'll relocate to Prarie View.
dont listen to a donkey fan. 8)
Old 10-18-2006, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who says no is ridick. It's only happened once in NFL history with TB, and that was only 14 games. No way Oakland loses 16...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco56
Quote:
Quote:

this is exactly what i find funy...you list Bears ravens and chargers...but no broncos...it could be that you are a raiders fan and hate broncos...but the broncos get no respect :?
you know whats kind of sad about your statemnt is that the raiders had more yards offensively than the broncos.im just messin with you i know you played very conservatively in the second half.
i dont care about how good lienert did against chicago.he lost his oc wich will stir up at least a little difference in their play.we have the #1 pass defense and the cardinals have a crappy oline and we have dburgess.and a great defense.you put sands in there and he will be able to plug huge holes.that will stop the already nonexsistent running game and washington is back to cover boldin.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:42 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Anyone who says no is ridick. It's only happened once in NFL history with TB, and that was only 14 games. No way Oakland loses 16...
who are they going to beat?

they get smoked.