Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-26-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
It wont let me in the draft, screw this league.
your 1st pick was Shaun Alexander

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
your 1st pick was Shaun Alexander
I can see my team it just wont let me in the draft, lite or full version it keeps saying internal error. Its an awful team for some reason the CPU decided to draft me 3 back up rbs instead of a starting WR. Screw it.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Jacoby. Dammit.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is it too late to get in this thing? im guessing so?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate to say it...

but i have the best team

Old 08-26-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I can see my team it just wont let me in the draft, lite or full version it keeps saying internal error. Its an awful team for some reason the CPU decided to draft me 3 back up rbs instead of a starting WR. Screw it.
Let's make a deal.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Give me Jacoby. Dammit.
Are you making a proposal?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Are you making a proposal?
Yes, give him to me and I wont ban you.

Old 08-26-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, give him to me and I wont ban you.
No dice! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 08-26-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No dice! :D
Seriously though, I want him. I MUST have my favorite Texan! :[

Old 08-26-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Besides not getting Jacoby (!!) Its safe to say I dominated that shindig.

Old 08-26-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Besides not getting Jacoby (!!) Its safe to say I dominated that shindig.
How does a Texan fan not take Jacoby Jones?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-26-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How does a Texan fan not take Jacoby Jones?
I thought everyone else was oblivious to his awesomeness!

Old 08-26-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I thought everyone else was oblivious to his awesomeness!
Well that thought cost you this year's Devin Hester! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-26-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Jacoby Jones, lock it down. CHAMPIONSHIP!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-26-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant sign Kiwanuka because it says he's a DE!!!! he's a OLB and i want him as my backup... but it says i'd have too many DE's...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh.. Here's my team.

Starters

QB- Carson Palmer
RB- LaMont Jordan
RB/WR- Fred Taylor
WR- Chad Johnson
WR- Joe Jurevicius
TE- Jason Witten

LB- Lance Briggs
DL- Terrell Suggs
DB- Roy Williams
D/ST- New England
K- Nate Kaeding

Bench
QB- Byron Leftwich
RB- Michael Bennett
WR- Dwayne Jarrett
TE- Leonard Pope
DB- Nate Clements
D/ST- Minnesota Vikings
- Open Roster Spot -
Old 08-26-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i cant sign Kiwanuka because it says he's a DE!!!! he's a OLB and i want him as my backup... but it says i'd have too many DE's...
Its because ESPN hates Rutgers fans.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-26-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its because ESPN hates Rutgers fans.
its soo true. and fenikz best be giving me Leonard!! :D

anyone looking to give up a QB? everyone but Holt and Ronnie Brown can be had
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Jacoby Jones, lock it down. CHAMPIONSHIP!
so how the Texan's will mess everything up

Old 08-26-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
so how the Texan's will mess everything up
Matt Schaub will make sure that the passing attack is potent!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-26-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Starters

QB - Marc Bulger
RB - Joseph Addai
RB/WR - DeAngelo Williams
WR - Mark Clayton
WR - Vincent Jackson
TE - Randy McMichael

LB - Ernie Sims
DL - Lenoard Little
DB - Dre' Bly
D/ST - Pittsburgh
K - Mason Crosby

Bench

QB - Brodie Croyle
RB - Dominic Rhodes
WR - Michael Clayton
WR - Ted Ginn Jr.
DB - Antrel Rolle
LB - Justin Smith
DL - Adewale Ogunleye

Old 08-26-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Starters

QB - Marc Bulger
RB - Joseph Addai
RB/WR - DeAngelo Williams
WR - Mark Clayton
WR - Vincent Jackson
TE - Randy McMichael

LB - Ernie Sims
DL - Lenoard Little
DB - Dre' Bly
D/ST - Pittsburgh
K - Mason Crosby

Bench

QB - Brodie Croyle
RB - Dominic Rhodes
WR - Michael Clayton
WR - Ted Ginn Jr.
DB - Antrel Rolle
LB - Justin Smith
DL - Adewale Ogunleye

If Bulger gets hurt you're screwed!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-26-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Praying for an injury-free season...Westbrook better stay healthy.

QB Romo
RB Westbrook
RB/WR Muhammed
WR Owens
WR Boldin
TE Crumpler
LB Willis
DB Hope
D/ST Jax
K Elam

BN Alex Smith
BN Brandon Marshall
BN Troy Williamson
BN Greg Jones
BN James Farrior
BN Marcus Pollard

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team Xiomera

QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Steven Jackson
Flex - Adrian Peterson (the Vikings version)
WR - Deion Branch
WR - Joe Horn
TE - Antonio Gates

DEF/ST - Green Bay Packers
DL - Ty Warren
LB - London Fletcher-Baker
DB - Champ Bailey

Bench -
QB Steve McNair
WR James Jones
WR Patrick Crayton
WR Maurice Stovall