Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-26-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xiomera's trade block:

WR Joe Horn
WR Maurice Stovall
WR Patrick Crayton
RB Leon Washington
RB Kevin Faulk
TE Eric Johnson

Wants:

- A wide receiver worthy of starting/spot starting with a bye week other than 8.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Xiomera's trade block:

WR Joe Horn
WR Maurice Stovall
WR Patrick Crayton
RB Leon Washington
RB Kevin Faulk
TE Eric Johnson

Wants:

- A wide receiver worthy of starting/spot starting with a bye week other than 8.
Mildly interested in Leon...
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Mildly interested in Leon...
I have had two trade offers for him thus far . . . what are you willing to give up?
Old 08-26-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love a BUP RB but, i dont have much to offer. My current bup RB is a FB...ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone on my team is available, I mean anyone, Brady, Steve Smith, you name it. Just hit me up with an offer.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give you Muhammed and Greg Jones for Smith. That's fair, ask anyone.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Anyone on my team is available, I mean anyone, Brady, Steve Smith, you name it. Just hit me up with an offer.
I'm interested in Chambers.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'm interested in Chambers.
Hit me up with an offer. Looking for a fringe starting guy, my 2 and 3 RBs have injury problems.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for WR.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looking for WR.
I might be in the market to unload a WR.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Team Atlas

QB - Phillip Rivers
RB - Maurice Drew
Flex - Edgerrin James
WR - Plaxico Burress
WR - Santonio Holmes
TE - LJ Smith

DEF/ST - San Diego Chargers
K - Neil Rackers
DL - John Abraham
LB - Mike Peterson
DB - Stuart Schweigert

Bench -
QB Daunte Culpepper
WR Devery Henderson
WR Brandon Jones
TE Greg Olsen
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Tony Hunt
LB Paul Paul Posluszny
Old 08-26-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

D, sent you an offer.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
D, sent you an offer.
You call that an offer???
Old 08-26-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You call that an offer???
Ohhhh give up the details........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 08-26-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Ohhhh give up the details........
He said he wanted a reciever, so I offered him Chris Chambers and Kevin Jones for Marion Barber. I thought Chambers was higher up the reciever rankings than Barber was on the RB rankings and put in Kevin Jones to help make up for the difference in value of recievers and backs.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He said he wanted a reciever, so I offered him Chris Chambers and Kevin Jones for Marion Barber. I thought Chambers was higher up the reciever rankings than Barber was on the RB rankings and put in Kevin Jones to help make up for the difference in value of recievers and backs.
Jones isn't even going to be a factor this year with that injury. Plus Barber is a fantasy god not to mention a Cowboy, D's team. Horrible offer.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-26-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Jones isn't even going to be a factor this year with that injury. Plus Barber is a fantasy god not to mention a Cowboy, D's team. Horrible offer.
Ah, I see where I went wrong. That's D's team. Barber a fantasy god? I had him last year and never started him once. My RBs just suck.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ah, I see where I went wrong. That's D's team. Barber a fantasy god? I had him last year and never started him once. My RBs just suck.
WHAT!!!!!?????? All he did was score touchdowns...............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-27-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
WHAT!!!!!?????? All he did was score touchdowns...............
Yea but no yards. Oh well. If anyone wants Chambers for a marginal RB he's available, Smith and Brady too. I need to start making my team not suck.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Sounds like the offers I usually get from D
Old 08-27-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Made a quick banner for the league home.

Old 08-27-2007, 04:38 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I think for the sake of sanity, and knowing who's who, if you change your team name, you must include your forum name somewhere in your team name.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:20 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Most of these people dont know who I am anyways so I should make a nifty name.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:19 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team Scottyboy
QB Damon Huard
RB Ronnie Brown
RB/WR Deshaun Foster
WR: Torry Holt
WR: Braylon Edwards
TE: Jeremy Shockey
LB: Zach Thomas
DL: Strahan
DB: TIllman
D: Colts
K: Feely

Bench
Mike Bell RB
Chris Henry RB
Reggie Williams WR
EJ Hnederson LB
Robert Geathers DE
Chris SImms QB
Nick Collins S

Fenikz i sent you an offer, and SCAR, please tell me what you want for Osi

I also need a QB, pretty badly
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:12 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Team Scottyboy
QB Damon Huard
RB Ronnie Brown
RB/WR Deshaun Foster
WR: Torry Holt
WR: Braylon Edwards
TE: Jeremy Shockey
LB: Zach Thomas
DL: Strahan
DB: TIllman
D: Colts
K: Feely

Bench
Mike Bell RB
Chris Henry RB
Reggie Williams WR
EJ Hnederson LB
Robert Geathers DE
Chris SImms QB
Nick Collins S

Fenikz i sent you an offer, and SCAR, please tell me what you want for Osi

I also need a QB, pretty badly
Schaub could be had.......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote: