Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 08-27-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
gf1080. it's been all in the star ledger. he should return for maryland. and YESSSSS cant wait till next week. should be a buffalo beatdown!!!
My bad. I never saw anything in print about Brown. 3 more days!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Haslam won the RG spot over Anthony Davis, Damaso Munoz won the MLB spot, and Chris Rudanovic won the TE spot.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-27-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Kevin Haslam won the RG spot over Anthony Davis, Damaso Munoz won the MLB spot, and Chris Rudanovic won the TE spot.
had a feeling Haslam would win at RG, didnt see Schiano starting a true frosh to open up the season. TE was a toss up all season, thought Brock would win it, but I'm fine with Rudanovic. Munoz won the MLB mainly b/c of injuries. if D'Imperio doesnt break his leg, he's the starter... also either Quaye or Blair(think it was Blair) broke his jaw, and neither Quaye or Blair were impressive at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
had a feeling Haslam would win at RG, didnt see Schiano starting a true frosh to open up the season. TE was a toss up all season, thought Brock would win it, but I'm fine with Rudanovic. Munoz won the MLB mainly b/c of injuries. if D'Imperio doesnt break his leg, he's the starter... also either Quaye or Blair(think it was Blair) broke his jaw, and neither Quaye or Blair were impressive at all
Yeah D'Imperio by far would have won that MLB spot. I think Schiano said Davis might share time at RG even though Haslam won the spot. He said they were both very impressive. The line play on both sides of the ball is what's going to carry Rutgers this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-28-2007, 11:47 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Brown is recovering WAY ahead of schedule. Schiano said there is an outside chance he'll play on thursday, Great to hear he's way ahead of schedule. wouldnt push him for Buffalo, but get him ready vs Navy and gets him in game form, considering he missed about 3 weeks of camp...
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for the opener, which I got it here in South Jersey. I have been waiting for this since the Texas Bowl ended, I'm ready for a BCS push!

Now, are there any reports on how Kordell Young is looking at camp/scrimmages? He's going to be one to watch, that's for certain!

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

philliez, young's been on of the many guys we've been using to return kicks and punts during the summer. with brown doubtful for buffalo, dont be surprised to see young get some KR or PR's. he's got great talent and speed, we should find more ways to get him on the field...
Quote:
Old 08-28-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Tim Brown is recovering WAY ahead of schedule. Schiano said there is an outside chance he'll play on thursday, Great to hear he's way ahead of schedule. wouldnt push him for Buffalo, but get him ready vs Navy and gets him in game form, considering he missed about 3 weeks of camp...
That's great news. As long as he is back for Maryland which he will be that's fine.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Is Ito still the starting punter?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My rutgers prediction for the next 2 years (im bored and yalls thread came up so i had to post)
9-3 this year w/ loses to UMD,WVA, and looiville
10-2 or 11-1 next year w/ loses to WVA and/or Looiville, or a tough OOC game

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
My rutgers prediction for the next 2 years (im bored and yalls thread came up so i had to post)
9-3 this year w/ loses to UMD,WVA, and looiville
10-2 or 11-1 next year w/ loses to WVA and/or Looiville, or a tough OOC game
I have a hard time seeing us lose to Maryland. It should be a good game but I think we will be too dominant on the lines for them to handle. Rice should have a nice game against them.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-29-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I have a hard time seeing us lose to Maryland. It should be a good game but I think we will be too dominant on the lines for them to handle. Rice should have a nice game against them.
Im really hoping Dre Moore has somewhat of a breakout year and Erin Henderson plays like a complete beast.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Jonny
Veteran

Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.

We're not losing to Maryland. Good team, but no QB and not in our house.

No need to rush Brown, Tverdov, and D'Imperio back for Buffalo.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 07:16 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
We're not losing to Maryland. Good team, but no QB and not in our house.

No need to rush Brown, Tverdov, and D'Imperio back for Buffalo.
Agreed. Not at home. Maryland isn't a great football team at all. If we at them, I'd say they had a solid chance but not at home where Rutgers hasn't lost since I think late October of 05.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 07:53 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Teel is undefeated at home as a starter. and today, it's buffalo, who last year ranked in the bottom 5 of rush AND pass defense. Teel, Rice and Britt should explode today, with ease
Quote:
Old 08-30-2007, 07:58 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Teel is undefeated at home as a starter. and today, it's buffalo, who last year ranked in the bottom 5 of rush AND pass defense. Teel, Rice and Britt should explode today, with ease
Although hopefully by not more than 42 points.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Although hopefully by not more than 42 points.
you didnt take Rutgers i presume
Quote:
Old 08-30-2007, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
you didnt take Rutgers i presume
I didn't. No matter how good I think this team can be, I still can't see any team with Mike Teel under center winning by more than 6TDs. Not even against Buffalo.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:38 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I didn't. No matter how good I think this team can be, I still can't see any team with Mike Teel under center winning by more than 6TDs. Not even against Buffalo.
well maybe when they play my high school team, i mean Norfolk state.

Also, i dont see Schiano as a guy who'll run up the score, but 6 TD win isnt out of the question.

im thinking around 45-7...
Quote:
Old 08-30-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, I think the Howard game last season is something to look at. Teel could throw 3-4 TDs, but Jabu will be in there if it gets ugly too quick. Which is nice, considering he should be an exciting player.

I think the team to watch out for is Cincy this year instead of USF. USF is a contender but Cincy looks to be improving quickly.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 09:55 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

its a beautiful thing...
Quote:
Old 08-30-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Lets it start!! Everyone enjoy the game tonight. I teased Rutgers down to 23.5 and took the over at 44 I think.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-30-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

RAY RICE!!!!!! WOOOO Young with a monster return a 6 yard run, 3 yard pass and then Rice breaks one!!! 7-0 after about 1:15 gone by
Quote:
Old 08-30-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

I want Ray Rice to have my babies

4:30 left in the 1st... 14-0 RU, Rice over 70 yards on 7 carries, 2 TD's
Quote:
Old 08-30-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His alternation is killing me. Just when I think our D could do something he destroys us every other run.

34t
12t
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote