Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-31-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Haha. I was just joking. But regardless of the fact that they're my team, I think the Bobcats have a solid shot at making the playoffs. Felton will dazzle.
Oh me's agree with you my main man, Cats will make the playoffs easy, only thing I hate them doing was releasing the perfect backup in Brevin Knight but Jeff McInnis is good enough. I mean I might be the only person who thinks they raped the Warriors on the Jrich deal. Brandan Wright is trash and the 2 guards available like Stuckey and Nick Young would not have been better picks. I love their roster, Ray Felt a future allstar, Jrich a possible allstar in the east, Gerald Wallace one of the best defenders in the league and a 15+ point scorer, Walter Herrman a guy who should go for 15+8 next season, Jared Dudley a flat out gamer, Matt Carroll one of the best shooters in the league, athletic skilled big man Jarmereo Davidson, Emeka, and Primoz. There are also those 2 guys Morrison and May who if they ever develop would be huge.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Oh me's agree with you my main man, Cats will make the playoffs easy, only thing I hate them doing was releasing the perfect backup in Brevin Knight but Jeff McInnis is good enough. I mean I might be the only person who thinks they raped the Warriors on the Jrich deal. Brandan Wright is trash and the 2 guards available like Stuckey and Nick Young would not have been better picks. I love their roster, Ray Felt a future allstar, Jrich a possible allstar in the east, Gerald Wallace one of the best defenders in the league and a 15+ point scorer, Walter Herrman a guy who should go for 15+8 next season, Jared Dudley a flat out gamer, Matt Carroll one of the best shooters in the league, athletic skilled big man Jarmereo Davidson, Emeka, and Primoz. There are also those 2 guys Morrison and May who if they ever develop would be huge.
Considering that you think Atlanta and Charlotte will both make the playoffs

Which or Miami, Detroit, Cleveland, Toronto, Chicago, washington and boston(who i all consider superior to atlanta and charlotte), wont make it?
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I agree about Knight. I was pretty shocked about that, but it's alright. And for some reason, though I really don't care for him at all, I believe Morrison will make strides this year. Did you know he used to look normal? I'm thinking of sending him this pic so he remembers what it's like to look human:

Old 08-31-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Considering that you think Atlanta and Charlotte will both make the playoffs

Which or Miami, Detroit, Cleveland, Toronto, Chicago, washington and boston(who i all consider superior to atlanta and charlotte), wont make it?
Miami is on a nose dive, and I don't believe in Toronto.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think both Atlanta and Charlotte will both make the playoffs. I agree with you about Miami, but I think Toronto is a very talented team and they'll make the playoffs. You also have to consider the Knicks for that 7/8 spot. Curry and Randolph will just be too dominant offensively in the post.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why dont u think toronto will make it, TJ Ford will be more comfortable in his second year in toronto, Chris Bosh keeps getting better, Garbo and Parker will improve as they become more accustomed to the NBA, Delfino offsets the loss of MoPete, Kapono is a great addition, Calderon will keep improving, and Bargnani will continue to improve as well
Old 08-31-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Why dont u think toronto will make it, TJ Ford will be more comfortable in his second year in toronto, Chris Bosh keeps getting better, Garbo and Parker will improve as they become more accustomed to the NBA, Delfino offsets the loss of MoPete, Kapono is a great addition, Calderon will keep improving, and Bargnani will continue to improve as well
Because you're a homer and Ghetto is not.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think saying the Hawks will make the playoffs is a homer comment. Also what have the bucks done to go from 3 seed and division winner to out of the playoffs all together
Old 08-31-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is that a joke? The Raptors are a much more proven team than the Hawks. I'm not saying that the Hawks won't make the playoffs, but your statement was ridiculous.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

They need to allow you to make that smiley face bigger.