Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-24-2006, 12:27 PM    (permalink
2drama
Veteran

2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.
Default Which Dallas QB will start the Next game Vs Carolina

With the last Cowboy game vs Giants

In which Coach P pulled out Drew Bledsoe and put in Tony Romo

even thou Tony Romo threw 3 Ints/scored 2 TD - I taught he was a better QB than Drew

but it leave Coach P in a tought Position

Share your Taught with your vote too

thanks
2drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:29 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the team works better with romo
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:33 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas plays Carolina
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:36 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk
Dallas plays Carolina
carolina wins
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:38 PM    (permalink
2drama
Veteran

2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk
Dallas plays Carolina
Thanks updated thread
Old 10-24-2006, 12:42 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Romo almost has to start. You pull Bledsoe out of the game during the 3rd quarter when they were still in the game and put in a rookie. If they don't start Romo, people will wonder why Parcells even put him in the game.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:47 PM    (permalink
2drama
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk
I think Romo almost has to start. You pull Bledsoe out of the game during the 3rd quarter when they were still in the game and put in a rookie. If they don't start Romo, people will wonder why Parcells even put him in the game.
i think the picks were just rookie mistakes ,given it his first real start
Old 10-24-2006, 12:51 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

QB is only a part of the problem. The Offensive line is bad.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:53 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2drama
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk
I wasn't knocking his play. He just took out the QB when they still had a chance to win, and put in the "QB of the Future" to try to win the game. I think Bledsoe had a better chance of coming back. I just think people will question his decision of putting in Romo when they still had a chance, if he wasn't going to start the next week.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:57 PM    (permalink
2drama
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2drama
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk
I wasn't knocking his play. He just took out the QB when they still had a chance to win, and put in the "QB of the Future" to try to win the game. I think Bledsoe had a better chance of coming back. I just think people will question his decision of putting in Romo when they still had a chance, if he wasn't going to start the next week.
Drew given his expreince might have had the upper chance in the QB position. But Drew is well know for his bad decesion when throwing the ball, i think Tony will fare better

i hope coach P starts Tony
he is much quicker than Drew thus a low amount of QB sacks
Throw better his pass the one he made where nice touch and accurate
:shock: :shock: T.O Drop tHE BALL :shock: :shock:
Old 10-24-2006, 01:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this...

going from bledsoe to romo just changed peppers sack total for that game from 6 to 2

not all the blame is on bledsoe, but he makes rookie mistakes which is unexceptable to me for a veteran, i can live with the mistakes romo makes, because when he's looking good he looks really good...bledsoe on the other hand, seems like he holds us back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 03:56 PM    (permalink
jmanz
Rookie

jmanz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
I know this...

going from bledsoe to romo just changed peppers sack total for that game from 6 to 2

not all the blame is on bledsoe, but he makes rookie mistakes which is unexceptable to me for a veteran, i can live with the mistakes romo makes, because when he's looking good he looks really good...bledsoe on the other hand, seems like he holds us back
lol thats funny. I agree, give Romo the start.
jmanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 04:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In all honesty the Cowboys are better off releasing Bledsoe, he is angry now doesn't want to be in Dallas and probably just wants to retire. As we saw last night he didn't want to help Romo at all like what Kurt Warner has done for Leinart, if Bledsoe is gone from starting duties, he will be more of a distraction than TO.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 04:17 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
In all honesty the Cowboys are better off releasing Bledsoe, he is angry now doesn't want to be in Dallas and probably just wants to retire. As we saw last night he didn't want to help Romo at all like what Kurt Warner has done for Leinart, if Bledsoe is gone from starting duties, he will be more of a distraction than TO.

yea he did look pissed lol, and he didnt want to help out or talk to anyone, and i think everybody pretty much knew just leave him alone...

thats why its hard not to feel bad for kurt, he has been helping out alot, and he has lost his job the past 2 stints....sometimes i wonder would be better off with warner starting this season this drew who knows, either way they are both old and slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo should start. People may point to the fact that he threw 3 picks, though only 2 were his fault. When Bledoe in the game, it was 3 and out, the offense wan't moving consistantly, and we just couldn't get anything done. However, when Romo hit the feild, we moved the ball. He got Witten involved (thank God!). He (I'm going to get lots of crap for this) showed flashes similar to a young Brett Favre. For example, he never had to plant his feet, he just threw it and it was a great ball and that reminded me of Favre. He threaded the needle on several throws. Yes, he made mistakes, but he will improve. I promise you he will improve. I have more faith in Romo as a Cowboys fan. In the redsone when we didn't hand it off (when Bledsoe was in) I panicked for a few seconds. I didn't want Bledsoe to throw that ball, because I know how bad he really is. He ofcoarse, didn't throw that ball, he ran it in; but still, when he has the ball I hold my breath and hope he doesn't screw us over. When Romo drops back, I smile and wait for a flash of brilliance. As of now, Romo is a better QB. Yes, let me say it again, Romo, the undrafted FA is a better QB now than Drew Bledsoe, a former #1 pick. Right now, I see the Cowboys going 8-8 or 9-7. We're just not a good team, and IMO, the playoffs isn't possible from where we stand right now as a team, so Romo gives us faith for the future. All we need to do is pick up some FA linemen, draft a few linemen and a young WR and we have a chance next year, and when you're looking to next year, you obviously need to look to the QB of the future.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink
manning18
Rookie

manning18 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would start Romo.

Kellen Lewis=The next Troy Smith
manning18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 05:56 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd start Romo. i think he's gonna get better.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Parcells flip-flops, he will have lost the team. He should've benched Bledsoe after the Eagles game.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Romo should start. People may point to the fact that he threw 3 picks, though only 2 were his fault. When Bledoe in the game, it was 3 and out, the offense wan't moving consistantly, and we just couldn't get anything done. However, when Romo hit the feild, we moved the ball. He got Witten involved (thank God!). He (I'm going to get lots of crap for this) showed flashes similar to a young Brett Favre. For example, he never had to plant his feet, he just threw it and it was a great ball and that reminded me of Favre. He threaded the needle on several throws. Yes, he made mistakes, but he will improve. I promise you he will improve. I have more faith in Romo as a Cowboys fan. In the redsone when we didn't hand it off (when Bledsoe was in) I panicked for a few seconds. I didn't want Bledsoe to throw that ball, because I know how bad he really is. He ofcoarse, didn't throw that ball, he ran it in; but still, when he has the ball I hold my breath and hope he doesn't screw us over. When Romo drops back, I smile and wait for a flash of brilliance. As of now, Romo is a better QB. Yes, let me say it again, Romo, the undrafted FA is a better QB now than Drew Bledsoe, a former #1 pick. Right now, I see the Cowboys going 8-8 or 9-7. We're just not a good team, and IMO, the playoffs isn't possible from where we stand right now as a team, so Romo gives us faith for the future. All we need to do is pick up some FA linemen, draft a few linemen and a young WR and we have a chance next year, and when you're looking to next year, you obviously need to look to the QB of the future.
I understand all that but that is something the Redskins should think about not the Cowboys. The boys aren't entirely out of the playoff picture and there is no way they "look to the future" with Bill Parcells there. It is his final year as the cowboys coach so there is no way his final year will be a "the future looks good" kind of season. You don't aquire a cancer like TO for the future they aquired him to win a superbowl this year well knowing that he will force himself out of Dallas in a max 3 years.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:14 PM    (permalink

bledsoes a total statue out there.romo has some mobility he just needs more experience.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Bopperlover

start Romo, Bledsoe would get raped by CArolina and dudes like Jenkins, Peppers, Ruckers, Witherspoon and the like
Old 10-24-2006, 07:00 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
i think the team works better with romo
yeah those 3 INT's were great!!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been a Bledsoe supporter for his entire career but, i think it is time for a change. Now, I wouldnt be surprised if BP actually did go back to Bledsoe but, i want Romo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:30 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is drew henson still on the roster????

i would start bledsoe

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
is drew henson still on the roster????

i would start bledsoe
No henson is gone, thank god.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote