Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 08-23-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Spiller Davis is probably the best duo in the league if not them than McFadden and Felix Jones.
I'd put McFadden/Jones first but Spiller/Davis is probably #2 without a doubt. But I've become a bandwagon supporter of Arkansas since watching them last year, and hey how can you not love a team with a QB named Casey Dick?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephen Heyer has been so good for the skins they can't believe he was undrafted, he has been unreal in camp, and if Samuels can't get back opening day he is the starter, that's amazing for an undrafted rookie.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
That duo in Clemson is probably the best in the ACC though.
No doubt, they may be the best in the nation.

I'd probably put McFadden/Jones first, followed by Spiller and Davis. Steve Slaton and Noel Devine may be up there soon. Ball and Lattimore don't get the respect they deserve as a duo. Same goes for Javorski Lane and Mike Goodson, Texas A&M's duo. No one talks about them and I think they are a great 1-2 punch.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's not for another month but what do you guys think about the Rutgers/Maryland game this year? This is our hardest OOC game on our schedule but it's at home so I think we have the advanatge.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I know it's not for another month but what do you guys think about the Rutgers/Maryland game this year? This is our hardest OOC game on our schedule but it's at home so I think we have the advanatge.
I think its simple, if we contain Rice we will win. If Rice has a big game, you will win.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:42 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think its simple, we get pounded by Rutgers.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:16 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Umm i think WestVa might be a little tougher

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Umm i think WestVa might be a little tougher
Well he is a Rutgers fan so WVU isnt a OOC game for them.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
If we can contain Rice, I actually think it will be close. If Rice runs wild, we will lose big.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:51 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
If we can contain Rice, I actually think it will be close. If Rice runs wild, we will lose big.
My thoughts exactly.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 08-26-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Well he is a Rutgers fan so WVU isnt a OOC game for them.
Oh its his (as in Rutgers) toughest OOC game
anyway anybody going to the 1st home game? (Villanova i think)

Old 08-30-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Weird question but do we have any good players that were walk ons?

Old 08-30-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Weird question but do we have any good players that were walk ons?
Haynos was a walk on I believe
Old 09-01-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

My boy Keon Lattimore has a 12 yard TD run in the game, and Jordan Steffy is garbage and we are only beating Villafrickennova 10-7 at halftime, this is terrible.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 09-01-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Keon with a 14 TD yard run, where is Lance Ball......oh yeah on the bench cause the better runner is in there get em KEY!!!!!! 17-7 Terps!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 09-01-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Steffy injured, as much as Im not a fan I dont wanna see anyone injured. Chris Turner is in and is 2-2 for 19 yards.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 09-01-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

TD RUN OF 18 YDS BY KEON LATTIMORE!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 09-01-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 09-01-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

Lattimore has been sick. I may have to get rid of my sig lol.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't they play josh portis if Steffy is hurt? Has he done that poorly in practice?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Why don't they play josh portis if Steffy is hurt? Has he done that poorly in practice?
Josh Portis cannot play for the rest of the season due to academic problems.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post

From what I've heard he just doesn't have the playbook down like Ralph wants his QB too.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 09-01-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Josh Portis cannot play for the rest of the season due to academic problems.
WHAT!!!??? When did this come out?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 09-01-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
WHAT!!!??? When did this come out?
They announced it on 105.7 at the beginning of the broadcast. Why do you think Turner is in? It sucks.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
They announced it on 105.7 at the beginning of the broadcast. Why do you think Turner is in? It sucks.

Well there goes any hope I had of us winning the ACC......it was an extreme longshot with Portis, but without him its basically not gonna happen, maybe we'll grasp and go to the Champs Sports bowl again......yippee

Xbox Live - Kevown8999