Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

View Poll Results: Who will ND's new QB be?
Jones 23 58.97%
Sharpley 4 10.26%
Clausen 12 30.77%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd start Clausen. Your team is going to suck anyway this year, why not let Clausen play? Get some experience, take his shots, and gain a rapport with the young receivers. You're looking at 3 wins tops in the first 8 either way, take the freshman.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yeah clausen should start. i didnt even know he was fit enough to play but my friend told me played at the end of the game. i missed that. ND might as well let him get adjusted
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
NDfootball
Rookie

NDfootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

After watching Saturday's game, Clausen should definitely start because Jones and Sharpley suck. I was really high on Jones because dual threat quarterbacks are so valuable on this level, but its obvious from Weis' playcalling that Jones is not a dual threat and Sharpley is the reincarnation of Pat Dillingham.

Might as well let Clausen take his lumps against USC and PSU, hopefully get 6 wins and lead us to a minor bowl victory (I know its a stretch).
NDfootball is offline   Reply With Quote