Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Old 09-03-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Practice Squad/Captains announced

I figured this could be worth its own thread since there will be a fair amount of movement with the practice squad over the course of the season. Today we announced that we've filled 7 of our 8 practice squad spots, and also announced captains.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/posts/165...ains-announced

We somehow managed to keep Danny Ware around which was huge. Other guys on the practice squad include CB Manny Collins, WR Chris Davis, QB Brett Ratliff, LB Jason Trusnik, OL Robert Turner, and S Ray Ventrone. I'm a big fan of Collins and a huge Ventrone fan, so I'm glad to see we were able to keep them around as well.

Finally, our offensive captains are Penny and Coles, defensive are Ellis and Vilma, and ST are Nooge and Kassell.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think its interesting that they talked about how Tui might have signed with NE if they cut him. I think ware and collins will definitely see some time this year.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

captains were no surprise at all; however, next year I would like to see Mangold be captain.

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote