Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hm, Shippensburg. Rob Davis is the only other player that I know of that went there.

wiscbadgerfootball if you're taking requests I'd like to get in line. Someone else was supposed to make me one, but I never heard back from him.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright I'll make vince's then I'll get back to you when I'm ready to take another request

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, thanks. There's no hurry so do it when ever you want.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Thompson said the team expressed interest in signing defensive end Larry Birdine to its practice squad, but Birdine wanted to sign with a team that wasn't carrying 11 defensive linemen as the Packers are.
Looks like a no go.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what ever happened to that DE we had but cut last year and he was a rookie, his last name started with a T.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://packers.com/news/stories/2007/09/02/1/ some good news.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:05 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
That really sucks. Is signing Antonio Pittman a possibility?
No, he went to the Rams.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
some relief in sight

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

cordscords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I wouldnt mind seeing Kevan Barlow. He's useful in short yardage situations.
cordscords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

the Cards just let Ben Patrick go, will he be the guy we bring in for the 3rd TE spot?
Old 09-03-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
the Cards just let Ben Patrick go, will he be the guy we bring in for the 3rd TE spot?
Nope, we had multiple chances to get him and passed everytime. Also there has to be something wrong with him since he slipped to the 7th and can't make it on the Cardinals.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We signed TE Ryan Krause to our practice squad.

http://packers.com/news/releases/2007/09/03/1/

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
jpapa4490
Rookie

jpapa4490 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
what ever happened to that DE we had but cut last year and he was a rookie, his last name started with a T.
Dave Tollefson, he was signed by the raiders but i dunno if he is still with them
jpapa4490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:11 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GB12, I think Jolly is 97. 93 was Birdine.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:47 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
GB12, I think Jolly is 97. 93 was Birdine.
He is now 97, 93 was from last year.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

The vegas line on the packer - eagle game is philly by 3 withh 44 points scored. I thought it would be around 7.
I remember princefielder asking about this like a month ago, so I figured I would post it.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football Fan View Post
The vegas line on the packer - eagle game is philly by 3 withh 44 points scored. I thought it would be around 7.
I remember princefielder asking about this like a month ago, so I figured I would post it.
yeah......thanks

I would think that the point spread would be under

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
yeah......thanks

I would think that the point spread would be under
Do you mean total points under 44 or the eagles giving less than 3 points. (I think its obvious what you mean but im just making sure). If you meant under 44 points scored I would agree, both teams have a good defense.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

how did Will Blackmon fall to the 4th string on kick and punt returns
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
i don't know i was looking at that to and it has to be wrong because i thought McCarthy said he was our starter. Only thing i can really think of is because he had a slight break in his thumb, but i thought that was suppose to be gone by week 1 and i don't think it would matter on depth chart.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:56 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Default Return game up in air

Here is a partial explanation fron JS online:
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=656100
Old 09-05-2007, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Default Bennett has no easy task in running the backs

What a nightmare, hopefully the running backs stay healthy the rest of the season, I hate to see a repeat of 05.
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=657349

Last edited by Football Fan : 09-05-2007 at 03:15 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:37 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Default NFC North still polarized

This is an interesting article. Aikman says the bears will take the north by the same margin of wins as last year and has picked them to go to the superbowl again.
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=657401

Last edited by Football Fan : 09-05-2007 at 03:40 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
I heard because he wearing a cast now so he cant hold onto balls.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

cordscords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I havent really kept a close eye on Justin Harrell. How has our 1st rounder looked?
cordscords is offline   Reply With Quote