Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2007, 07:58 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Surge Tribute Thread

The Death of Surge shocked many...and it disappeared without warning or a real reason. Here is your place to mourn and remember the awesomeness that was Surge...

http://www.xanga.com/poor_little_squ...1997-2000.html
http://www.savesurge.org/surge/index.shtml

Actual Testimonial From Surge Faithful:
Mike N.'s SURGE Stories
Mike shares some of his best memories of his favorite soda:

I am now 16 and I just thought I would share my Surge stories. I remember the first time I ever saw it my dad bought me a 20oz in 1999 and told me that it was new and packed with caffeine, I was hooked right off the bat. I was a Surge drinker up until its close, I really did not even know it was leaving I guess I just always thought it would be here and I took it for granted. After it was stolen from us I remember seeing a Surge button at a local movie theather Coke machine. I was pretty excited because the year was 2003 and I thought it was gone, it was $1.50 at that movie theater but that didn't matter because Surge was here!! I paid my money hit the 90's Surge colorful logo and guess what came out! A damn Diet Coke that tasted like metal. That was the last time I ever saw a trace of Surge and I miss it from this day foward I have not tasted one since its disappearance, my mom would think I was nuts if I used her credit card to buy a Surge off ebay so that is not happening. I just hope I can try a green smooth Surge once again before those expiration dates on those cans are wayyyy past their time. Surge reminds of my fun days of the late 90's and I will never forget it, I do not understand how stupid Coke could be to not bring back due to its demand, I know all of us here would run to it and just about all of kids my age still say the remember the soda and miss it. I like Vault but it is lacking that taste that Surge had. I just hope I will be able to experience the Surge rush again, to you guys at Save Surge
Thanks,
-Mike N.

Last edited by trkaline : 09-03-2007 at 08:02 AM.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:35 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was so good but i forget what it tastes like

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:42 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
I can still taste it, it was like Mello Yello only you could taste the caffiene... that used to be the only thing I drank when it was out.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I can still taste it, it was like Mello Yello only you could taste the caffiene... that used to be the only thing I drank when it was out.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:19 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

It would make such a wonderful chaser...
Old 09-03-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

http://www.savesurge.org/surge/drew_movieupdate.shtml
Old 09-03-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
It tasted like Vault.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
It tasted like Vault.
it was a lot thicker than Vault if that makes any sense. You could really taste the syrup
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2_VZ2Guwc4

Not the best commercial they had(the best was the king of the mountain at the garbage dump) but a good one nonetheless
Old 09-03-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is all WCW's fault.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

According to wikipedia you can still buy Surge in Norway under the brand name "Urge". NFLDC trip to Norway?
Old 09-03-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
According to wikipedia you can still buy Surge in Norway under the brand name "Urge". NFLDC trip to Norway?
I'm up for it. I loved surge

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm all for it. I got so much free stuff from Surge, we still have at least 4 of the hats around here somewhere and some walkie talkies.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

**** lets go to Norway then.....
Old 09-03-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surge tastes like Urine

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Surge tastes like Urine
No you are mistaken infact Surge is so awesome that Urine tastes like it....
Old 09-03-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
**** lets go to Norway then.....
We can stay with Sveen
Old 09-03-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
We can stay with Sveen
No need chum...Once I take a drink of this "Urge" I will be superpower'd and will be able to stay awake to complete the extraction of this delicious part of my childhood...
Old 09-03-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Oh ya Surge was great, but seriously Vault is Surge. There is a tiny difference but its basically the exact same drink.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a model airplane made of surge cans

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

http://www.image-upload.net/files/8058/Romo%20jpeg.JPG

Last edited by trkaline : 09-05-2007 at 10:36 AM.