Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-05-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bring Back Lucky Louie...

HBO cancelled this great sitcom after just one season last year...I loved this show so effin funny and its messed up they would just take it from me...

Sign the petition maggots...
http://www.petitiononline.com/louisck/petition.html

Or Jim Norton will cry....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:44 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss it, I trully miss it. Do you think it got cancelled because they called god a giant ****?
Old 09-05-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I miss it, I trully miss it. Do you think it got cancelled because they called god a giant ****?
It's possible or that they had an episode where they said **** like 50 times..'O no what a bad word they shouldnt say that' thats why people are *****...the humor was so close to my own it was a perfect fit and after the last episode I was so ready for season 2..but it never came..IT NEVER CAME!!!!
Old 09-05-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Louis CK is great.. but I never watched the show.. for some reason.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Louis CK is great.. but I never watched the show.. for some reason.
Definitely one of the most underrated comedians out there, hilarious stuff. Ask everyones favorite Dane Cook how good Louis is, good enough to steal from.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Definitely one of the most underrated comedians out there, hilarious stuff. Ask everyones favorite Dane Cook how good Louis is, good enough to steal from.
How true...it sucks I heard Cooks version first before the original...
Old 09-05-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That show was great. Pamela Adlon did a great job as the wife.

I signed the petition.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But to be honest putting on at 11 isn't a good idea.

That slot is for Cathouse.

Old 09-05-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

That slot is for Cathouse.
Yes, seeing the likes of The 40-Year old Vagina in Air Force Amy is dazzling.

I did love Lucky Louie, I liked it when the place got robbed I believe it was? Or the door was gone? Something odd.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, but Online Petitions don't work anyways.. so.. It's basically pointless.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Oh, but Online Petitions don't work anyways.. so.. It's basically pointless.
Yea but really I had an alterior motive making this thread...just wanted to talk about Lucky Louie....
Old 09-06-2007, 02:06 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The wife is Bobby Hill
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:23 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
The wife is Bobby Hill
Yup thats wuts so great about it...i just wish she did the voice on the show once....
Old 09-06-2007, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Woah, **** isn't a censored word on here?
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:27 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring back Life with Louie..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:29 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Woah, **** isn't a censored word on here?
Shoosh...musta been overlooked which is quite a great feat seeing as how much power the word has...thats the magic no sex for you for awhile possibly get you hit making you have to backhand a hoe word....
Old 09-06-2007, 02:33 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Shoosh...musta been overlooked which is quite a great feat seeing as how much power the word has...thats the magic no sex for you for awhile possibly get you hit making you have to backhand a hoe word....
I said that word once in front of my mom when I was like 13 and I got the taste slapped out of my mouth
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:37 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I said that word once in front of my mom when I was like 13 and I got the taste slapped out of my mouth
Yes that's a word you especially don't wanna use infront of mama...and if you were to call her that remember she brought you onto this world and she can take you out...
Old 09-06-2007, 02:58 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** cuntwizzlewazzle!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:33 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I too enjoy the word ****...many people are shocked on the regularity of my usage but they soon discover its a staple of my vocabulary...its only a word...
Old 09-06-2007, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
I too enjoy the word ****...many people are shocked on the regularity of my usage but they soon discover its a staple of my vocabulary...its only a word...
Yeah, I enjoy all seven dirty words.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Yes, seeing the likes of The 40-Year old Vagina in Air Force Amy is dazzling.

I did love Lucky Louie, I liked it when the place got robbed I believe it was? Or the door was gone? Something odd.
ew Air Force Amy is disgusting. I like Isabella Soprano.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin
The wife is Bobby Hill
Pamela Adlon is gifted indeed. I cast her in a lot of my fake films.