Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC East Division Forum

AFC East Division Forum Discuss the AFC East

Old 09-08-2007, 02:52 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default AFC East Discussion

Discuss here

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:49 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

well the pats play the jets this week should be a nice game
Old 09-08-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yea, regardless of who wins the game, I think depending on how the two teams play against each other, it's gunna tell exactly what's to come the rest of the season...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to be the least competitive division in football this year. New England will have the division clinched by week 10 and it looks like Buffalo, Miami, and New York will all struggle to win more than 6 games. Sad year to be a fan of anyone other than the Pats.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots looked good today, but the Jets gave Brady forever and a day to throw on every down. Next week should be a good test of what happens to that offense when they face a pass rush.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:22 AM    (permalink
hcbrad08
Veteran

hcbrad08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I disagree the Dolphins and Bills both struggled against lesser teams than the Pats and while the Pats might win the division (probably is a better word) the Jets did some good things and were limited bc of circumstance (More bad things but i think it was mainly the Pats being straight better and theyre gonna be better than a lotta teams this year)

Pennington: 2 TDs 0 Ints 72.5% Completion Percentage 130+ QB Rating
Im guessing Thomas Jones will rush for more than 45 yards next week. Im expecting a solid 25 carries to take the pressure (literally) off pennington (and his ankle)

Pats: 14-2
Jets: 9-7
Bills: 8-8
Dolphins: 5-11

Exactly Why The Jets are the Coolest Team in the NFL:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html
hcbrad08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbrad08 View Post
I disagree the Dolphins and Bills both struggled against lesser teams than the Pats and while the Pats might win the division (probably is a better word) the Jets did some good things and were limited bc of circumstance (More bad things but i think it was mainly the Pats being straight better and theyre gonna be better than a lotta teams this year)

Im guessing Thomas Jones will rush for more than 45 yards next week. Im expecting a solid 25 carries to take the pressure (literally) off pennington (and his ankle)

i like those predictions.... only the pats would make the playoffs which is what i feel will happen...

unless kellen clemens comes in... 15-1 for the jets
Old 09-11-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope the Patriots get hammered for this video thing
Old 09-12-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
i hope the Patriots get hammered for this video thing
i think everyone whose not a pats fan does... serves BB right
Old 09-14-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Mangini Is My Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Totally uncool Wilfork.

They so dirtyyyyy!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait to see Schobel vs. D'Brick this week.

We all know what happened last year, but D'Brick looked great last week against Taylor. We'll need some sort of rush as I still don't trust our secondary, even if McGee makes it back for this one.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schobel vs. D'Brick is going to be HUGE as a Jets fan. If Brick does well then it shows serious improvement from last year and hopefully he can continue that the rest of the season. However, if Schobel dominates again this week we may be looking at a guy (Brick) who can handle speed guys but has a serious problem stopping guys that do a good job bull rushing. If that is the case, he's going to have to do a lot of work on strength this offseason and is probably on his way to being called a bust. The one thing that will help is that Pennington is going to be making a lot of short, high percentage throws and hopefully will be able to get the ball out quickly and neutralize the rush to an extent. I think this game shows a lot about how where both teams are at right now.

By the way SuperKevin, is the general consensus with Bills fans that Edwards getting a start this week is a good thing, or would you much rather see Losman behind center?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
By the way SuperKevin, is the general consensus with Bills fans that Edwards getting a start this week is a good thing, or would you much rather see Losman behind center?
I'd say Losman still gives us the best chance to win, and I didn't want to see Edwards in there this early. There were plenty of impatient fans clamoring for Edwards as early as after week 1, which I thought was ridiculous. I've stuck to JP for now, and I'd still prefer him to be starting when possible, barring Edwards looking very good. I would've liked to wait on Edwards a little longer, but it's not like that's possible now. Bills fans anger me too easily, so I couldn't give you a wide opinion outside of a few friends, but those are my thoughts.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I'm still a big Losman supporter but I'll be interested to see what Edwards can do with these 2-3 games. I think if he comes out and ignites a spark on offense, the front office is going to have a huge decision to make this offseason. Do you deal Losman while he still has some value in order to fix the defense? or do you hope that veteran leadership at QB next year will finally help end a long playoff drought.

personally I think if Edwards looks good, we have to deal Losman. Teams looking for veteran backup QBs will be interested in him and we could net at least a 5th rounder or maybe a young defensive player
Old 10-08-2007, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbrad08 View Post

I think you way off. The AFC East has one of the toughest schedules in all of pro football and that alone will make it very difficult for any team ouitside of NE to post a winning record.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm still a big Losman supporter but I'll be interested to see what Edwards can do with these 2-3 games. I think if he comes out and ignites a spark on offense, the front office is going to have a huge decision to make this offseason. Do you deal Losman while he still has some value in order to fix the defense? or do you hope that veteran leadership at QB next year will finally help end a long playoff drought.

personally I think if Edwards looks good, we have to deal Losman. Teams looking for veteran backup QBs will be interested in him and we could net at least a 5th rounder or maybe a young defensive player
Rookie QB's almost never look good game to game. Inexperience will catch up to Edwards and he will implode sooner or later. It is simply asking too much of him to expect otherwise. It doesn't mean he isn't talented but he is going to look absolutely terrible at some point, that is what happens to rookie QB's.
I'm beginning to think our long term future doesn't lie with Losman, not sure yet if his current underproduction is him or a coaching problem.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:36 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

As a Bills fan I'm really scared of what the Jets have done this offseason. They are right up there with the Browns for having the best offseason so far.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:47 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have to agree, Superkevin. They have both done very well.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:55 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As a Bills fan I'm really scared of what the Jets have done this offseason. They are right up there with the Browns for having the best offseason so far.
what exactly have they done?
Faneca? we got stroud

pace? we have Jason PEters and Langston walker, plus pace is a career underachiever

Tony Richardson? its not like TR is going to make them a playoff team