Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-02-2006, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Fitzgerald or Boldin

So, the question is who is the better receiver and who would you rather have on your team.

Personally, I think Boldin is ahead of Fitzgerald by a long shot right now. More consistent and even though he is older he probably doesn't have much more experience as a wide receiver than Fitzgerald.

again; who is the better receiver and who would you rather have on your team.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:36 PM    (permalink

Well Boldin has only been in the league a year longer than Fitz. But Fitzgeralds hands are amazing, and he's a class act. I'd want Larry.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:38 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Fitz. He's kind of flying under the radar right now with his injury, but he has the potential to be one of the greatest ever.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Denver Bronco99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

bolden with out a doubt....he is like a power HB when he catches the ball...he breaks dbs down and has great hands, size
Old 11-02-2006, 03:54 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost
So, the question is who is the better receiver and who would you rather have on your team.

Personally, I think Boldin is ahead of Fitzgerald by a long shot right now. More consistent and even though he is older he probably doesn't have much more experience as a wide receiver than Fitzgerald.

I don't know how you can up with this, because if you look at their stats over the past two years they are very similar in all the categories. You also need to explain what you mean by saying Boldin's more consistent.

I don't think I could choose between these two, they are both too damn good.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:54 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I was starting a franchise I Would want Fitz...

If I needed a good WR...and my team was already good...give me Boldin...dependable and does the dirty work.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Denver Bronco99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
If I was starting a franchise I Would want Fitz...

If I needed a good WR...and my team was already good...give me Boldin...dependable and does the dirty work.
yeah....bolden is proven and a great WR

but fitz is younger and has a bright future

i was going to type the same but figured this was just adding to our team
Old 11-02-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Boldin's playing style. He's on pace to have 100-catch season in three of his first four of his career.

Shiver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink

Boldin right now.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd take Fitzgerald. i think he'll be better in the long run.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost

How can he be ahead of fitz by a long shot? They had basically the same numbers last year. Also they have a little different playing styles. As of right now I would take Boldin, only cause Fitz is injured. As for a career, I think Fitz will have a better one, he has better hands. Either way, both these guys are amazing players.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz has a brighter future. He reminds me a bit of Jerry Rice. He's going to be a heck of a player.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz was basically in a league of his own in colelge and was living up to his hype til he got injured. Right now I Think Boldin is better because he seems more physical and can shed blocks better than any WR. But Fitz has one of the top hands in the league, and imo can be a top 3 WR in the league in a few years.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy
Fitz was basically in a league of his own in colelge and was living up to his hype til he got injured. Right now I Think Boldin is better because he seems more physical and can shed blocks better than any WR. But Fitz has one of the top hands in the league, and imo can be a top 3 WR in the league in a few years.
You mean make blocks?
Old 11-02-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hmm

I think he means Boldin can fight through jams at the line of scrimmage better....
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:30 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe hes talking about playing him on both sides of the ball, he just ight be that good. boldin might be tough but fitz's hands are unbeleivable and even though boldin has onyl been playin wr for 3.5 years i still think fitz has a higher upside
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boldin. I'd pretty much take him over any WR in the game, with a few toss ups in there
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:38 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

neither are burners but i love fitz's hand...he also has great body control... he is my pick

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:16 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals are so lucky to have these 2, Leinart will have a better career then he ever would have.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Fitzgerald = The next Marvin Harrison
Old 11-02-2006, 06:23 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz. As much as I like how boldin plays, he will do it all for you, I just like Fitz's future and he also has proformed well in his 1st couple of years. So I gotta go w/ the Fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 06:33 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

In the middle of the feild, boldin
In the red zone, fitz
what do you do more of, middle of the feild, both great WR but I think Boldin is a little more all around player
Old 11-02-2006, 06:38 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Larry Fitzgerald

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
Larry Fitzgerald = The next Marvin Harrison
Thats a pretty odd comparison...

I'd take Boldin right now, but Fitz will eventually be better.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote