Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-19-2006, 10:21 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turninandburnin1
This sucks, Simms was my prediction for sleeper this year. I guess Ill just be startin Culpepper all year in my FF league.
Damn talk about being screwed over......... :shock:

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:01 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know this guy doesn't have the mental makeup to be an NFL QB when you read an article like this;

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4153409.html

Quote:
Chris Simms and Kyle Shanahan became such good friends at the University of Texas that they have their initials tattooed on each other's lower leg.
Quote:
"Kyle was a real wimp about it," Simms said. "He got a small one on his ankle. He was afraid his mom and dad would see it, so he keeps it hidden underneath his socks."

Shanahan has a different version of the experience in which each player got the initials of the other four tattooed on his lower leg.

"Let me tell you what really happened," Shanahan said. "Chris was dying to get a tattoo. When we got to the (tattoo parlor), I was the only one who already didn't have one. It wasn't any big deal for the others.
Quote:
"I met Chris for the first time right after I transferred to Texas (from Duke) in January (of 2000)," Shanahan said. "I was the new wide receiver, and one day I was in the dressing room. Chris came up, introduced himself and asked if I'd run some routes for him. I said, 'Sure.'

"Later, he invited me out to dinner. We hit it off immediately, and we've been best friends ever since."

That's rediculously homosexual.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:08 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
You know this guy doesn't have the mental makeup to be an NFL QB when you read an article like this;

Quote:
Chris Simms and Kyle Shanahan became such good friends at the University of Texas that they have their initials tattooed on each other's lower leg.
Quote:
"Kyle was a real wimp about it," Simms said. "He got a small one on his ankle. He was afraid his mom and dad would see it, so he keeps it hidden underneath his socks."

Shanahan has a different version of the experience in which each player got the initials of the other four tattooed on his lower leg.

"Let me tell you what really happened," Shanahan said. "Chris was dying to get a tattoo. When we got to the (tattoo parlor), I was the only one who already didn't have one. It wasn't any big deal for the others.
Quote:
"I met Chris for the first time right after I transferred to Texas (from Duke) in January (of 2000)," Shanahan said. "I was the new wide receiver, and one day I was in the dressing room. Chris came up, introduced himself and asked if I'd run some routes for him. I said, 'Sure.'

"Later, he invited me out to dinner. We hit it off immediately, and we've been best friends ever since."

thats exactly what it sounds like, the beginning of a gay relationship...LMAO@"i was in the dressing room and chris came up and introduced himself and asked me out to dinner later" wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:26 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-20-2006, 01:23 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

thats exactly what it sounds like, the beginning of a cool relationship...LMAO@"i was in the dressing room and chris came up and introduced himself and asked me out to dinner later" wtf
Oh dear god...
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 09:16 PM    (permalink
transcendent

Guys relax.... its only two weeks and their line hasnt done ANYTHING to help him. They have the weapons and Simms is still a talented player. He'll come around
Old 09-22-2006, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcendent
Guys relax.... its only two weeks and their line hasnt done ANYTHING to help him. They have the weapons and Simms is still a talented player. He'll come around
Thank you, good sir.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 02:19 AM    (permalink
k2isasoldier

chris simms lost his spleen i think that definitely warrants being benched its just unnacceptable
Old 11-08-2006, 02:19 AM    (permalink

no
Old 11-08-2006, 02:20 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2isasoldier
chris simms lost his spleen i think that definitely warrants being benched its just unnacceptable
yeah and according to darko, gradkowski is the greatest QB EVER
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 02:21 AM    (permalink

haha i would't say ever
Old 11-08-2006, 02:22 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ur not darko are u
Old 11-08-2006, 02:23 AM    (permalink

no
Old 11-08-2006, 02:24 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congressman Jim McDermott
no
then why would u respond liek u said it