Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 09-09-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Game 1: Denver-15 Buffalo-14

Sloppy game today. Exciting, but sloppy. Henry had the big run on the option, then sucked for a while, then started playing great. He'll be a big piece of this offense. Walker had 2 drops, one was his fault, one was a bit behind him, but a WR like him has to catch it. Other than that though, he looked great. Stokely looked awesome, as did Marshall. Cutler was off and on, looked great at times(the TD) looked bad at times(The INT) and looked really bad at others(the dropped INT, the backwards throw), but overall wasn't bad. About what you'd expect from a young QB. And he's currently the NFL pass yards leader. Also showed mobility escaping the pocket, and ran for 4 less yards than VY. on 7 less attempts. The defense looked very good for the most part. Any time you hold Evans to 2 catches for 5 yards, you're doing something right. Lynch was kept in check for the most part, but had the big run, and got the tough yards when he had to. I don't know whether it was our D-Line or not(I hope so) but Buffalo's OL looked bad.

If we lost today, it woulda been on the ST. We gave up the one TD, and almost another. We missed 2 kicks. That isn't gonna be good enough when we go up against San Diego and the Bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, that finish almost finished me... ;)

The offense racked up an impressive number of yards... but somehow couldn't translate that into a lot of points. Too many promising drives got derailed by bad decisions (ban the shovel pass!), penalties and general sloppiness. In any case, our offense was definitely too much for the Bill's defense to handle.

I liked the defensive effort, but they did take a little too long to adjust when Buffalo started having success on the ground. Once they keyed on Marshawn / the running game, Buffalo's offense was pretty much done for the day.

As Chris pointed out, special teams sucked yet again. I can live without an explosive return game, but the damn coverage unit has get their sh*t together!
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Cutler looked very well in his progression to being a near top tier QB. Showed signs of brilliance especially in MANAGING the game and NOT FORCING throws. Also, his ablities to read the defenses, going to his third, frouth, and checkdown options.

I was impressed progression wise in JP and Cutler.

My Chiefs suck :|
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There were times when he did all those things yeah, but also times when he did the the exact opposite. For instance, his near INT when he threw deep to Walker with Marshall wide open for an easy first down. He also got a bit jumpy at times. All in all he was pretty good though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As i said last year, they need to run Cutler more he was great outside the pocket at Vandy against SEC teams every week.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do the Broncos approximately triple the Bills in yardage and still only win by one point? That's not the sign of a smart team. Granted, Elam did miss two FGs, but that's no excuse. Both sides of the team must improve . Luckily, we do face the Raiders next week...

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i dint acutally see the game, but i followed it with the live tracker thing on foxsports, so it was very suspenseful. so many times we were at 4th and 2 on that last drive i was clicking refresh every 10 seconds lol. anyway, our starters were pretty impressive, on offense our stats are up there with the league leaders. jay cutler had 300+ yards henry had what, 180 yds? like i siad, i dint see the game so i dont know what we need to work on.
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote