Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-08-2006, 11:18 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't have much of an opinion of Vick before the Bengals game. I thought he had his good and bad moments.

All I know is that in the Bengals game he looked like freaking Dan Marino with Peter Warricks agility
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby
First its the recievers then its the Offensive line. :roll: You are just avoiding the real problem - Mike Vick.

"Inaccurate or not, you are in no position to be questioning other people's intelligence."

What kind of idiotic comment is that? If somebody writes something inaccurate i have every right to question the author's intelligence. And if you are implying that i'm unintelligent, look at yourself. You're the nincompoop with elisha cuthbert in your sig. This is a football forum buddy.
I'm sure Shiver knows who said it, but I remember there was someone who said that if it wasn't Michael Vick behind that line, they would have twice as many sacks... and it's true.
It was 'Wale Ogunleye, he said if the Falcons "had any other QB" they would've sacked him ten times, instead of twice. Tommie Harris meanwhile, called our interior O-Line "soft."
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:47 AM    (permalink
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Default Re: Proof that ESPN is full of numbskulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2652676

Summary
QB rankings

1. Peyton Manning
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Bress

So far so good right? But wait it gets better

4. Philip Rivers - Umm yeaahhh the 4rth best in the league
5. Donovan McNabb
6. Mike Vick - If you took away his mobility, he'd be nothing.
7. Marc Bulger
8. Jake Plummer - Wasn't there a QB controversy a week ago?
9. Carson Palmer
10. Tony Romo - He's looked good in his two starts, but come on get real

They go on to rank all the 32 starting QBs. Asside from a couple players who deserve to be higher, ex. Eli Manning, Damon Huard, Rex Grossman, it's pretty good.

The sportsnation rankings are much more accurate.
http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...tranker?id=599
Thats like saying without his laser, rocket arm, Peyton would be nothing. He has his mobility, and it makes him a winning quarterback
Old 11-09-2006, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly, it's not like anyone thinks he is an elite passer. I think he's average, he's not Drew Brees or Marc Bulger, but he's better than Jake Plummer. It just doesn't work to selectively remove a player's attributes, it just doesn't.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote