Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-14-2007, 07:51 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dumb Criminals

Pretty self Explanitory

Chicago: A man was wanted for throwing bricks through jewelry store windows and making off with the loot. He was arrested last night after throwing a brick into a Plexiglas window...the brick bounced back, hit him in the head and knocked him cold until the police got there.

Portsmouth, RI: Police charged Gregory Rosa, 25, with a string of vending machine robberies in January when he: 1. fled from police inexplicably when they spotted him loitering around a vending machine and 2. later tried to post his $400 bail in coins.

Kentucky: Two men tried to pull the front off a cash machine by running a chain from the machine to the bumper of their pickup truck. Instead of pulling the front panel off the machine, though, they pulled the bumper off their truck. Scared, they left the scene and drove home. With the chain still attached to the machine. With their bumper still attached to the chain. With their vehicle's license plate still attached to the bumper.

A man was arrested for stealing a car. When he was taken to court for his arraignment the judge asked, how do you plead? Instead of saying guilty or not guilty the man said: "Before we go any further, judge, let me explain why I stole the car." The judge ruled in record time.

Ann Arbor: The Ann Arbor News crime column reported that a man walked into a Burger King in Ypsilanti, Michigan at 7:50am, flashed a gun and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast. The man, frustrated, walked away.

Arizona: A company called "Guns For Hire" stages gunfights for Western movies, etc. One day, they received a call from a 47-year-old woman, who wanted to have her husband killed. She got 4-1/2 years in jail.

New York: As a female shopper exited a convenience store, a man grabbed her purse and ran. The clerk called 911 immediately and the woman was able to give them a detailed description of the snatcher. Within minutes, the police had apprehended the snatcher. They put him in the cruiser and drove back to the store. The thief was then taken out of the car and told to stand there for a positive ID. To which he replied, "Yes Officer, that's her. That's the lady I stole the purse from."
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:11 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Location?????- 2 men were planing on robbing a bank, one of the men worked at the bank, so the other man would just walk in ask his partner for the money he would hand it over and they would split up the money later on it was the perfect plan(no violence), that is up untill it came time to ask for the money. When he man asked for the money he aciddentally said "Dad give me the money!" 20 minutes later the men were cought and arrested, father and son

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

Scar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/09/14/simpson/index.html
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

this is actually a true story

during high school i worked at a sporting goods store. okay here goes.

these two guys walk in and ask where the backpacks were so i told them. they grabbed a big hockey bag and started filling it full of shoes, gloves, Under Armor clothes, and what ever else they wanted. so i told my manager who in turn called the cops. the guys bag was full by now so they headed towards the door. my manager tried to stop them but they ran and pushed him down. they hop in their car and attempt to start it. ITS OUT OF GAS!!!!! LOL. one guys hops out and runs and leaves the driver by himself. the cops roll up and we get our merchandise back and they get to go to jail.(guys ratted his buddy out) good times!

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn.......
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a couple of good ones....

A robber broke out of prison, stole some liquor, and then tried to break back into prison.

One guy went into a Bank of America with a slip of paper that requested money. The clerk said "Sorry but this is a Wells Fargo slip and we dont take those." So the guy walked across to Wells Fargo where the cops were waiting for him.

Another guy walked into a bank asking for money and the clerk ased for ID and the guy actually gave her his drivers license. She wrote his name and address down before giving him the money. One hour later he was arrested at his house.

This one story is actually close to my family. My cousins boyfriend's brother tried to steal and old woman's purse but she wouldnt let go of it. He dragged her on the ground while she was still holding onto the purse and he was trying to yank it away from her. The old grandma died from the injuries and now instead of being arrested for robbery he is being tried for murder and his best case scenario is life in prison. He is lucky that he got caught 30 miles away from Texas where he probably would have immediately been excuted. They are still attempting the death penalty though. I believe he is only 23.