Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-14-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Bem1
Rookie

Bem1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default You guys remember millioncount.com?

Yea he's really close about 100 away last post i made went 5+ pages
Old 09-14-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Please dont bring this up again.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bem1 View Post
Yea he's really close about 100 away last post i made went 5+ pages
more importantly is his GF there?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Bem1
Rookie

75 away this is amazing
Old 09-14-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
75 away this is amazing
no, it really isn't...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why havent you posted a link so we could see?
Old 09-14-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope this guy suffers a massive heart attack 4 numbers away from 1 million
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Bem1
Rookie

^^ he made it to a million
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
why havent you posted a link so we could see?
i said "millioncount.com" are you too lazy to type it out?
Also it is amazing that he did it. he didnt leave his house for months and made tons of money for charity
Old 09-14-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:

Also it is amazing that he did it. he didnt leave his house for months and made tons of money for charity
does he still have his Hot girl friend?
Old 09-14-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He's still a loser regardless of how much money he saved for charity
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I that went over my head I didnt think about that, that was a dunce post on my part.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I that went over my head I didnt think about that, that was a dunce post on my part.
lol.....wow great
Old 09-14-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Nerv

so going to the website in no way answered my question of 'what the hell is this?'

anyone care to help?
Old 09-14-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
so going to the website in no way answered my question of 'what the hell is this?'

anyone care to help?
nerv: that's boring
aq: no ****

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Bem1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post

anyone care to help?
This guy decided not to leave his apartment until he counted to 1 million all live on webcams. he was doing it for charity
Old 09-14-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so did he make it yet ?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote