Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-08-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Sig Request Thread

Request Sigs Here!

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what happened to the old one? I was hoping it would hit 1000 pages.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the first request!
Old 11-08-2006, 10:08 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im the first one to say weiner in it
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:15 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am the 5th poster to post in the new thread. :D and the first to do a smiley.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting...
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:22 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well, hopefully this one will fill more requests than its lost sibling

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:23 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im requesting a super-sexy sig of jason campbell.

dodgeball!!

(aka, go now)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:25 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boooo I want old thread :evil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:31 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My sig is fine, thank you.

I will see you chaps later

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So...uh...see any good movies lately?

Rob I got yo sig after much anticipation...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
hey
How you doin?
Old 11-08-2006, 10:40 PM    (permalink
manning18
Rookie

manning18 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anybody here know how to make videos into avatars?

Kellen Lewis=The next Troy Smith
manning18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherMatthew
Rookie

ImBrotherMatthew hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.ImBrotherMatthew hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can someone make me a john henderson ate my babies sig? if possible thanks if u could.

Thanks DLS42 for the amazing job!

"We are Penn State"
-Brother Matthew-
ImBrotherMatthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:52 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no no no dammit, this is where i found all of keaks old pics.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:56 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The old one might be saved. :!:

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bring back the old one. 8)
Old 11-09-2006, 04:28 AM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy

dodgeball!!

(aka, go now)
I got this one. I need to get more practice.

If you find me a pic
clover_jeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:17 AM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover_Jeez
Quote:

dodgeball!!

(aka, go now)

If you find me a pic
At DF, NoFear used a render of him in a wall, maybe PM him?

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:27 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

CLover, interested in taking another request?
Old 11-09-2006, 10:08 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I added a poll to the last signature request thread, that way, you guys will still be able to view it.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 10:56 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
I added a poll to the last signature request thread, that way, you guys will still be able to view it.
It's just not the same :(
Old 11-09-2006, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default chaaa

I posted a sig request on the "Lost Day" but I will repost it now. I'm looking for a Jack Tatum sig or a Thomas Howard/Kirk Morrison sig. This would be much appreciated.

OR

What program do you guys use to make sigs? I wouldn't mind trying it out on my own, altho I'm guessing my results wouldn't be quite as good lol...
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 02:29 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover_Jeez
Quote:

dodgeball!!

(aka, go now)

If you find me a pic

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote