Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC West Division Forum

NFC West Division Forum Discuss the NFC West

Old 09-16-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFC West Standings

Figured the NFC West forum should have a standings thread:

1. Seattle 9-5
2. Arizona 6-8
3. 49ers 4-10
4. St. Louis 3-11

NFC West. Power Division.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.

Last edited by Borat : 12-17-2007 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Up to date 12-17-07
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

technically, shouldn't arizona be above seattle since they're 1-1 in division games, while seattle is 0-1?
Old 09-16-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep. It shall be corrected.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woo we are 2nd in the division, and if it wasn't for those damn 49ers and your half time rituals of buttering up eric green we would be #1

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Just thought I'd share what I posted in the Rams forum.

That 49ers game is what consistently pisses me off about the Rams. They outgain them 392 to 186. The 49ers had no effing business even being in that game. First of all the WR's have got to stop holding the ball like an effin loaf of bread. People punch the ball out from behind all the effin time against the Rams WR's. That **** has got to stop. Jackson needs to get his head out of his ass, he was averaging under 3 per carry and was bitching when he didn't get the ball. How bout do something with it if you're such an effin beast? The offense has got to score when they get in the damn redzone, that **** is ridiculous. They go out and get McMichael and Bennett and throw to them once combined in the redzone, what the hell is that? Then the stupid ass play calling. Why in the hell are they running so many freaking sweeps. I know some of that is Jackson dancing outside, but some of it is designed. And then spiking the ball with a full minute left in the game. WHAT THE MOTHER****ING HELL IS THAT!?!?! God this team pisses me off so much. This game falls on Holt firstly, Hall secondly, and Jackson and the line next. The stars on this team need to get their heads out of their complacent asses and start being stars. 20 first downs to 8. I think I'm done venting, but I'm going to be pissed about this team until the offensive stars start being stars and stop being so laxidazical (sp), they have their heads up their asses, minus Bulger.

On the positive side the D was freaking awesome and the Seahawks lost. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah.......the Cardinals keeked you een tha nuts

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:47 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

That's pretty funny. What exactly does that have to do with the standings?

Old 09-17-2007, 10:07 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
He's trying to vent on the 49ers board because he's bout to be eating some serious crow this season, according to his sig.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
That was actually supposed to go in the NFC West discussion thread. Oops.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think since the Cards got that win over Seattle we will start to see a lot more confidence in the players, they will actually try to wins games instead of hoping not to lose em.

Old 09-17-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman View Post
Just thought I'd share what I posted in the Rams forum.

That 49ers game is what consistently pisses me off about the Rams. They outgain them 392 to 186. The 49ers had no effing business even being in that game. First of all the WR's have got to stop holding the ball like an effin loaf of bread. People punch the ball out from behind all the effin time against the Rams WR's. That **** has got to stop. Jackson needs to get his head out of his ass, he was averaging under 3 per carry and was bitching when he didn't get the ball. How bout do something with it if you're such an effin beast? The offense has got to score when they get in the damn redzone, that **** is ridiculous. They go out and get McMichael and Bennett and throw to them once combined in the redzone, what the hell is that? Then the stupid ass play calling. Why in the hell are they running so many freaking sweeps. I know some of that is Jackson dancing outside, but some of it is designed. And then spiking the ball with a full minute left in the game. WHAT THE MOTHER****ING HELL IS THAT!?!?! God this team pisses me off so much. This game falls on Holt firstly, Hall secondly, and Jackson and the line next. The stars on this team need to get their heads out of their complacent asses and start being stars. 20 first downs to 8. I think I'm done venting, but I'm going to be pissed about this team until the offensive stars start being stars and stop being so laxidazical (sp), they have their heads up their asses, minus Bulger.

On the positive side the D was freaking awesome and the Seahawks lost. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah.......the Cardinals keeked you een tha nuts
The offensive line needs some blame too. We gave up 6 sacks and Bulger was almost killed. I don't care if Pace is hurt, this is the ******* NFL, u need to know how to block.

On a side note, there is no need to make a standings thread unless u are trying to make Rams fans sad.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

new Standings as of today

Seattle 3-1
San Fransisco 2-2
Arizona 2-2
St. Louis 0-4

Old 10-08-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Arizona 3-2
Seattle 3-2
San Francisco 2-3
St. Louis 0-5

Old 10-08-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are no need for these, they make me cry.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Man, this division is wide open.

Old 10-15-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

We play in the worst division in all of football, second worst in professional sports next to the NL central, we are coming back and winning this thing at 7-9. Thats right, we are making the playoffs. Season starts now
Old 10-15-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Arizona 3-3
Seattle 3-3
San Fransisco 2-3
St. Louis 0-6

and every team is on a losing streak
AZ - 1
SEA - 2
SF - 3
STL - 6

Old 10-24-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

New standings:
Seattle 4-3
Arizona 3-4
San Francisco 2-4
St. Louis 0-7

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

I think they're going to contract the NFC West after the season.

Old 10-25-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

What about most of the AFC north?

Old 11-04-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

1st team to 7 wins takes the division

Old 11-12-2007, 09:25 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

St. Louis: 1-8

THEY ARE GONNA COME BACK, THE OTHER THREE TEAMS HAD THEIR CHANCE AND BLEW IT, ITS PARTY TIME NOW! HYPER SPEED ENGAGED!
Old 11-13-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

1. Seattle 5-4
2. Cardinals 4-5
3. 49ers 2-7
4. Rams 1-8

Old 11-16-2007, 09:33 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

This week is a must win for Seattle and Arizona. They don't win, St. Louis is rolling to a come back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright and God
The Rams really aren't a bad team.
Thats right, God himself said it. We are coming back and taking this thing.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:34 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

We're either gonna be division champs or the best team ever to be picking at #2.
Old 11-18-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

1. Seattle 6-4
2. Cardinals 5-5
3. 49ers 2-8
4. Rams 2-8