Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-17-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
You probably know from experience ;)
Way to act like you're in on a joke.............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Way to act like you're in on a joke.............
What joke? I wasn't kidding, I heard you and your mom hit it up daily.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What joke? I wasn't kidding, I heard you and your mom hit it up daily.
Not only are you not in on the joke, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

buck hates me, i think hes a viking fan
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you had me, njx and bearsfan51, we'd make a coconut radio and get rescued.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Not only are you not in on the joke, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
So sad, so sad.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
LOL yeah i did missread it...

LOL....

I just wanted to give BigDawg a hard time he always gets so pissed off.

Oh well ill take the heat for it that was ******** on my part.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 09-17-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL yeah i did missread it...

LOL....

I just wanted to give BigDawg a hard time he always gets so pissed off.

Oh well ill take the heat for it that was ******** on my part.
I don't need to get pissed off when you just made yourself look like a clown. Well done sir.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't need to get pissed off when you just made yourself look like a clown. Well done sir.
Sorry, unlike you, when I say stupid things it doesn't have to do with football at least, and I don't resort to negative repping (although that time I deserved it I won't lie.)

Way to flee from the AFC North thread after you got owned.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

i wouldnt want to be -rep by bigdawg, thats fo sho
Old 09-17-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sorry, unlike you, when I say stupid things it doesn't have to do with football at least, and I don't resort to negative repping (although that time I deserved it I won't lie.)

Rep sucks, who cares.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:

I didn't get owned you flunky. You and MOS are delusional in your worship of Mike Tomlin and its pointless to argue with delusional people.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
i wouldnt want to be -rep by bigdawg, thats fo sho
Well I am a big deal around here, people know me..... :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-17-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
I didn't get owned you flunky. You and MOS are delusional in your worship of Mike Tomlin and its pointless to argue with delusional people.
I'm done here, go back to your conversation this was a beautiful island discussion until I ruined it, I don't feel like saying anything back really no one can really ever make you change your mind.

Old 09-17-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jessica Alba and a razor is all u need

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Jessica Alba and a razor is all u need
arent u forgeting something? like a tubes tied Jessica Alba?
Old 09-17-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm done here, go back to your conversation this was a beautiful island discussion until I ruined it, I don't feel like saying anything back really no one can really ever make you change your mind.
When you know the truth you don't need to change your mind.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-17-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
what the crap was that about?
Old 09-17-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BigDawg >>>> WinslowBodden

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
BigDawg >>>> WinslowBodden
Read the AFC north smack thread... I really could care less, I owned up that I made a fool of myself in this thread, I know, and take full responsibility for being a stooge here.