Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-09-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Yoshi's Story! Score!

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
My internet for the Wii doesn't work because my wireless connection is via a certain Netgear router, and apparently it's somehow not compatible with the Wii. The site says I would have to mail my Wii into Nintendo to make it compatible, I think.
So thats why I cannot get online with my Wii...
Old 08-09-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

yes super mario rpg, thats what im talkin about

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:19 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I know somebody out there got Madden 07 for the Wii. Is it any good? To me, when I think madden I still think the standard console button pushing game. I'm flip flopping on whether or not to pick up '08 when it comes out.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and that Metroid demo was lame, I thought you would actually be able to play something instead of watching trailers.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
I know somebody out there got Madden 07 for the Wii. Is it any good? To me, when I think madden I still think the standard console button pushing game. I'm flip flopping on whether or not to pick up '08 when it comes out.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and that Metroid demo was lame, I thought you would actually be able to play something instead of watching trailers.
Madden 07 for wii was very lame. the controls were the same, except with some waggle because there wasnt enough buttons. if you have a normal console i'd get madden on there.

And that Metroid Demo was lame, but it was the first time nintendo has ever done that, so it is gonna improve for Galaxy and maybe we'll get a SSBB playable demo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario & Sonic site just updated: http://www.sega.com/gamesite/marioandsonic/index.php
Gymnastics sounds kinda dumb though, as does archery. But Miyamoto hinted that jousting is in it, which would be bad ass

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

6 days until metroid.

Quote:

Old 08-21-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone tried Madden 08 for the Wii yet? The video stores are out of copies, and I'm not too keen on spending $50 for a poop game.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Madden 08 is probably a disappointment in my eyes...the online is poorly done...I've had the game a week and I've yet been able to play online due to the high volume of people that have purchased the game and overload the server...I've called EA and they've said that they are working on fixing the problem...but I'm coming to the realization that I'll never be able to play online...(and trust me I know this is not a problem with my internet connection!)

I've also noticed that the quarterback play on 08 is much worse than on 07...defensive controls are pretty much the best factor...there are also some cool side stuff to do, like party mode and the trivia games that you can play with three of your friends or your family or whoever...

the game I'm waiting on is Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 and Guitar Hero 3....MP3 just doesn't look that appealing to me...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna buy 08 when I can, but I'm worried because the Wii-based controls turned me off when I bought 07. I ended up wasting $50 bucks because I played the Gamecube-version 07 on the Wii instead.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I thought that the wii controls for 07 were superb based on the wii controls for 08...I just don't understand why EA has to mess with the controls year in and year out...it's quite ridiculous when you have to get used to new controls after playing a year or two with the same ones...just me bitching...

anyways, the graphics are actually lame...I know that's a shock but it's true...I don't know how true this statement is...but I never played Superstar in 07 (even though I owned the game for a year) but in 08 I've since started a Superstar mode as a RDE, and you get to play from the camera angle of behind the DE instead of playing defense from behind the QB...which I thought was really cool...also in Superstar mode you can play as an incoming rookie i.e. Calvin Johnson or Jamarcus Russell (and take their careers over) which is pretty cool as well...overall, I was just disappointed...
Old 08-21-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The controls are really whacked I find for Madden. Just not as in depth as PS2 was. Also, when you snap the ball on a passing play, you have to be careful, or else you end up throwing it right away. But does anyone know any DL controls for Madden? The game doesnt really tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zombie's Ate My Neighbors!!!!!! Awesome.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:39 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'll stick with a rental for the time being and wait and see. Still looking forward to Rayman's 2 + Super Mario World + Super Smash.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.vgchartz.com/news/news.php?id=508

Wii surpasses 360 in worldwide console sales.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
http://www.vgchartz.com/news/news.php?id=508

Wii surpasses 360 in worldwide console sales.
This has been expected for some time. Nintendo is extremely popular in Japan and Microsoft just can't sell their product there.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

I've never kept up with a Nintendo Wii, or even know anything about them. But I was lucky enough to win one in an online contest. I'm looking to sell it, but I have no clue how much they are going for. Amazon and EBay prices are really different.

How much should I sell a brand new, un-opened Wii for? And where is the best place to sell it at, where I would likely get the most return?
Old 08-24-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

I would recommend you sell your wii for around 265 (that includes shipping if you were to sell it on ebay or amazon), they go instores for 249 plus tax....I hate it when people try to gouge the price on the Wii's (like 350 for an unopened wii, which is ridiculous)

just sell it for the regular price and get your money...it's not like you're trying to turn a profit or anything!
Old 08-24-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got Madden 08 and I must say... I like the Xbox one better cause I don't have to move around. LOL.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

http://wii.ign.com/articles/820/820763p1.html
anyone else as optimistic about this game as i am?

Quote:

Old 09-18-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metroid Prime is sweet.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:50 AM    (permalink
fondoffilm
Rookie

fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.

So you can't create players or relocate franchises in Madden? Ah ha.
fondoffilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont know if this has been posted but, I may have to buy a Wii for this game...looks pretty sweet.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHaItCFGI_g

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote