Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-17-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Hawaii has 0% chance of playing in a BCS bowl.
The fact that you've lost money betting on or against Hawaii really shows. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What I was getting at, was if we lose a game, ranking won't mean much. BCS and Heisman will be after thoughts. ...and while not bad, we'll end up going to the Hawaii Bowl. I'll admit, just being in the talk for a BCS game and being ranked #18 is a high in of itself and every Hawaii fan can be proud of that. Hawaii has never cracked the Top 20 in the history of the school. :D
Even though it might seem that im a Hawaii hater im really not. It would be fine with me if they played this schedule then there was some kind of playoff at the end of the season. But with the BCS you cant play this kind of schedule and expect to go to a BCS bowl.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
The fact that you've lost money betting on or against Hawaii really shows. :D
I bet Hawaii last night. Im not dumb Hawaii coming off a tight game and UNLV coming off a close game with Wisconsin 17 was easy.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-17-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Even though it might seem that im a Hawaii hater im really not. It would be fine with me if they played this schedule then there was some kind of playoff at the end of the season. But with the BCS you cant play this kind of schedule and expect to go to a BCS bowl.
I'm not expecting it, lol. I'm hoping for it. ...and every game we win, we get closer and that gets me excited.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I bet Hawaii last night. Im not dumb Hawaii coming off a tight game and UNLV coming off a close game with Wisconsin 17 was easy.
I call BS. Did you declare this in the Cappers thread?
Old 09-17-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
I call BS. Did you declare this in the Cappers thread?
6th post on the last page of the Cappers thread Hawaii -17 look it up.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-17-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
6th post on the last page of the Cappers thread Hawaii -17 look it up.
Good call. I knew you were smarter than your posts suggest. ;)
Old 09-17-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Good call. I knew you were smarter than your posts suggest. ;)
Like I said im not a hater, and I know when to bet on Hawaii. Last week everyone seen UNLV play Wisconsin close. The Citadel kept it close against Wis this week. So that UNLV game meant nothing. Alot of people were taking UNLV I had to go the other way.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-17-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the perfect gameplan to beat hawaii that any team can use is to just hog the ball. Control the clock and time of possession. However, you have to score though because brennan will probably throw a td on almost every drive.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
the perfect gameplan to beat hawaii that any team can use is to just hog the ball. Control the clock and time of possession. However, you have to score though because brennan will probably throw a td on almost every drive.
If your even a mediocre team against Hawaii with an alright offense it would be hard to hog it because Hawaiis defense is so poor.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-17-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Uh.... teams try that strategy. LOL. Coaches aren't as dumb as Hawaii makes them look.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ultimate Strategy to beat Hawaii: Have a great secondary with d-lineman who can get penetration.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how is TAMU ranked in front of VT, they gave up 45 points to Fresno, atleast we gave it up to a good team. Im still happy we lost at the beginning of the season, Tyrod gets some cupcakes to beat up on before clemson, that is going to be an awesome game.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now we know what is going to happen to A&M...

The thing I hate most about the SEC is that all of the preseason polling allows them to constantly have at least 5-6 teams in the top 25. I feel as though Alabama should be a fringe top 25 candidate, but they play an overrated Georgie team. If Alabama loses, they won't drop 10 spots and out of the top-25 (which they should), but if Georgia loses, it will make Alabama look better for beating two of the most overrated SEC teams. Either way, I call BS.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote