Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-20-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFLDC Scavenger Hunt: Round 2

Congratulations to the teams who have made it
to Round 2 of D-Unit's Scavenger Hunt!

Two Raiders and a Lion
Patriots-Lions
stillaraidersfan
NobodyInParticular

The Holy Trinity
Xiomera
Yodachu
Shiver

Comahan's Coalition; Operating from DA U!~ Since 2007
Comahan
DraftGuru151
Damix

Triple Penetration
BuckNaked
CutlerChris
ATLDirtyBirds

Better than Sex
BrownsTown
HChu
Vince Lombardi

Beer Nerds
Jughead10
Drowe
Giantsfan1080

Round 2 is the final round and there will be only one winning team.

Your task is to follow the clues and collect the 9 Tickets and the Winning Trophy that are hidden. Use your best hunting skills to collect them all. Your task is not complete until you find all 10 images and PM them to me. Anyone from your team can send me the PM as this is a speed race. The first team to send me their PM with all 9 Tickets images and the Trophy image will be the winner and receive Avatar priviledges! Good luck to all and most importantly, have fun! :D

At 6PM EST, I will make a post in this thread with the first clue.

Last edited by D-Unit : 09-20-2007 at 05:07 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AND WE'RE OFF!!!!!

First Clue:

"Search" world wide for this Godfather of "Momma Jokes" name to find your first ticket.

Collect those tickets! First team to return all 9 Tickets and the Trophy WINS!
Old 09-20-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Winners will be announced tomorrow at 6PM EST.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Congratulations to Team, Better than Sex!

*Applause*

BrownsTown
HChu
Vince Lombardi

They were the first team to turn in all 9 Tickets and the winning Trophy!

As such, they will receive their Avatar Priviledges!

*Speech! Speech!*

Final standings were:

1st place: Better than Sex
Time: 6:34PM

2nd place: Two Raiders and a Lion
Time: 6:54PM

3rd place: The Holy Trinity
Time: 6:54PM (seconds later)

4th place (final entry): Comahan's Coalition; Operating from DA U!~ Since 2007
Time: 8:06PM

Last edited by D-Unit : 09-21-2007 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you, thank you! I couldn't have done this without the mastermind behind all of this, BrownsTown! He really stepped it up, and also thanks to Vince I suppose for making our roster complete. Team Better Than Sex!!!! Oh, and take that other teams for counting us out (looking at you "The Holy Trinity"), thanks for your time and I hope there are more scavenger hunts to follow!

BoneKrusher

Last edited by HChu : 09-21-2007 at 03:45 PM.
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG actually turned ours in, haha.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, we truly are better than sex. I just want to say that we couldn't have done it without me completely staying out of the way of my teammates. Thanks Brownstown and HChu for carrying me all the way to the top. I can die happy now knowing I have an avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what did you all have to find for this one ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
what did you all have to find for this one ?
I still have no idea.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

You just have to follow the clues. The first one was posted in the Round 2 thread. If you don't know how to solve a clue, then you're pretty much not good enough for this type of contest.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I had no idea we lost by a whole 20 minutes. A couple of those clues were very hard.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GOOO US!

3rd place!
Old 09-21-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You just have to follow the clues. The first one was posted in the Round 2 thread. If you don't know how to solve a clue, then you're pretty much not good enough for this type of contest.
Low blow there D.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Low blow there D.
I'll help you out, since this is over with. Go to search, and type in "wingboy2999" then hit Go.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
I'll help you out, since this is over with. Go to search, and type in "wingboy2999" then hit Go.
So I atleast had half of it right. I knew it was wingboy, I just didn't understand what to do as far as the tickets go.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
So I atleast had half of it right. I knew it was wingboy, I just didn't understand what to do as far as the tickets go.
I'm curious as to what your guess was on what to do with the tickets. If you don't have a guess, take a stab at it now and tell me what you think it is.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Damn, I had no idea we lost by a whole 20 minutes. A couple of those clues were very hard.
I can't believe that we sent ours in seconds apart. I would have thought that it was between us and you guys for who was going to take the crown and yet they finished twenty minutes better than both of our teams.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I can't believe that we sent ours in seconds apart. I would have thought that it was between us and you guys for who was going to take the crown and yet they finished twenty minutes better than both of our teams.
And like I said in my speech, you guys were counting us out, but when I told you guys in my post yesterday that we got them all we weren't kidding and we crushed!

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
And like I said in my speech, you guys were counting us out, but when I told you guys in my post yesterday that we got them all we weren't kidding and we crushed!
Underdogs rule. Especially when they're better than sex.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

F' the winners and losers. Check the sweet use of Powerpoint Graphics.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm curious as to what your guess was on what to do with the tickets. If you don't have a guess, take a stab at it now and tell me what you think it is.
Well, I figured it out now. I know you have to find all nine tickets.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:10 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell was the solution for the 2nd clue?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote