Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-23-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eazy:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...eoid=67303 49
guaranteed respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
I dont take rap seriously lol. I listen to country music through and through. Thats why I do **** like this. I think its jokes doing it. And I think it is actually pretty good.
its not ur fault, its the fact people think Soulja boy is a rapper. he has a song called Doo Doo Head, thats how good he is

Last edited by Green Bay Scat : 09-23-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
greatest dance of all time
Old 09-23-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do da heisman
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

here is the worst song of all time by Soulja boy, if u cant make it past 30 sec, its all understandable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I-la9CckNM
Old 09-24-2007, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
its not ur fault, its the fact people think Soulja boy is a rapper. he has a song called Doo Doo Head, thats how good he is
I had no idea who Soulja Boy was until we did this. Just hearing that it sounds like a joke. haha. Doo Doo head LOL. what a joke.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:11 AM    (permalink
swordman
Rookie

swordman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My favorite celebration on a beautiful goal

It is eric cantona one of the greatest player that ever played at ManU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWeFsi0hGy4

He just stares at the crowd like "Yeah that is what I do, b!tches!"

the guy is such a god his teammates are affraid to mob him
Damn he was good! (but a bit psycho)

Life is hard then we die

The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing
swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
do the worm.
whoop whoop whoop.
That's exclusive property of Mario Manningham post-UM win over PSU ;)
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Moon the crowd
Crump
do the robot.
winner.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordman View Post
My favorite celebration on a beautiful goal

It is eric cantona one of the greatest player that ever played at ManU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWeFsi0hGy4

He just stares at the crowd like "Yeah that is what I do, b!tches!"

the guy is such a god his teammates are affraid to mob him
Damn he was good! (but a bit psycho)
And as a Crystal Palace fan my favourite Cantona moment is on the link to the right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8Tb...elated&search=

Happy days.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:28 AM    (permalink
swordman
Rookie

swordman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
And as a Crystal Palace fan my favourite Cantona moment is on the link to the right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8Tb...elated&search=

Happy days.
What are the odds that there is a crystal palace fan on this forum?

Cantona was so crazy but he was so good you never knew what he was going to do next
He was so good that ManU called the best ManU player of the century in front of guys like george best A FRENCH PSYCHO GUY!

And I am sure the jackass in the stands that called him a "french bastard" would have loved to have him in a crystal palace jersey

BTW how is the championship going?

Life is hard then we die

The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing
swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordman View Post
What are the odds that there is a crystal palace fan on this forum?

Cantona was so crazy but he was so good you never knew what he was going to do next
He was so good that ManU called the best ManU player of the century in front of guys like george best A FRENCH PSYCHO GUY!

And I am sure the jackass in the stands that called him a "french bastard" would have loved to have him in a crystal palace jersey

BTW how is the championship going?
lol, i would guess the odds would be fairly long. You're right though he was something a little bit special (even if he was well aware of it).

Dont ask about the championship, we suck ;)