Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC West Division Forum

NFC West Division Forum Discuss the NFC West

Old 09-17-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Are u guys trying to make me murder all of u?
You make murder sound so sexy.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Romarville
Rookie

Romarville hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
The Rams are the class of this division, hell the class of the NFC along with the Buccaneers. Since we are the last two teams from the NFC to win the super bowl this millenium and century. So good day.
Ouch, this week must hurt. Good day for Bulger.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romarville View Post
Ouch, this week must hurt. Good day for Bulger.
You do know he was joking right? Rams are gunning for a top 5 pick, then next year by god they're gonna get a top 10 pick, the year after that another top 10 pick, and then, oh then, it is SO on.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that you took away the 10 win thing in your sig

btw the Cardinals got screwed on a beautiful hit by Adrian Wilson, they called it forearm to the face but it was clean as can be and it put the ravens in field goal, i have no clue whats going on with Leinart, he looked great against the Seahawks, but against the 49ers and the Ravens he looks clueless

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:17 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I like that you took away the 10 win thing in your sig

btw the Cardinals got screwed on a beautiful hit by Adrian Wilson, they called it forearm to the face but it was clean as can be and it put the ravens in field goal, i have no clue whats going on with Leinart, he looked great against the Seahawks, but against the 49ers and the Ravens he looks clueless
Maybe it has something to do with the 3-4..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman View Post
You do know he was joking right? Rams are gunning for a top 5 pick, then next year by god they're gonna get a top 10 pick, the year after that another top 10 pick, and then, oh then, it is SO on.
And it was before the season when I was overly optimistic, this is not what I was expecting. This is bloody awful. And u forgot that in like 20 years we are gonna find some no name QB i.e. Bulger and Warner, and we are gonna make the playoffs, hell maybe win a super bowl if he or she I guess is like Warner.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:49 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Yeah, that call was an absolute bone job. I am now rooting for the Cardinals to win the West. Warner is on that team, I like their players, they used to be in St. Louis, and I hate the 49ers and Seahawks. GO CARDINALS!!!!!

Old 09-25-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, that call was an absolute bone job. I am now rooting for the Cardinals to win the West. Warner is on that team, I like their players, they used to be in St. Louis, and I hate the 49ers and Seahawks. GO CARDINALS!!!!!
Good work Nfrillman, you rooting for the Cardinals should be the kiss of death for them.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
Good work Nfrillman, you rooting for the Cardinals should be the kiss of death for them.
Haha, wicked burn. I'll give you kudos on that one. Unfortunately for you though, the 49ers will be enjoying the playoffs from their couches just like the Rams. And probably the Cardinals too, sorry guys.

Last edited by nfrillman : 09-26-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Seahawks are gonna win this division.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and no one will care, you seattle people must really hate your football

Old 09-26-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
oh ye of little Leonard faith
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

If the Rams get to the playoffs, I will retire.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Haha, wicked burn. I'll give you kudos on that one. Unfortunately for you though, the 49ers will be enjoying the playoffs from their couches just like the Rams. And probably the Cardinals too, sorry guys.
Maybe so. It's only week 4 and already you're going to "you're not going to the playoffs either" take? That's always the crutch of a loser.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
Maybe so. It's only week 4 and already you're going to "you're not going to the playoffs either" take? That's always the crutch of a loser.
Ummm, and the point is? Obviously I wouldn't be saying that the Niners were going to miss the playoffs just like the Rams, if the Rams were going to make the playoffs. That would make no sense whatsoever. I am just saying that I remember all the 49er fans arguing the greatness of the 49ers before the season started and I told them the Niners would not be good, I will not forget this. I didn't argue to no end with people about the greatness that was the Rams, I just thought they would be good. I never got defensive and angry because someone else on here didn't agree. I now know the Rams suck and have no problem saying that, though they are not receiving the injury excuse that is awarded to the Panthers every season. It is better to come to a realization quickly than to continue down a path of false hope. That is what 49er fans are setting themselves up for. I will thoroughly enjoy watching them go down in flames. On a related note, congratulations to the Seahawks for winning the division, but I still hope the Cardinals can win it. Overcoming the law of Cardinal suckiness will be the most difficult task.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

We have been very close in all the games we could very well be 3-0 right now, but of course we are the Cardinals so we are 1-2

Old 09-27-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The sole reason why you say the 49ers aren't gonna make playoffs is because it would go against what it says in your sig. We had a bad game against a good team.. You guys are just plain bad. How do you call yourself a fan when you just lose hope and quit on your team when things aren't going too good?

Old 09-27-2007, 02:53 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
The sole reason why you say the 49ers aren't gonna make playoffs is because it would go against what it says in your sig. We had a bad game against a good team.. You guys are just plain bad. How do you call yourself a fan when you just lose hope and quit on your team when things aren't going too good?
The reason I have that as my sig is because the 49ers are not making the playoffs and I have been saying that all along. What kind of flip-flopping would that be if I said that all offseason then changed my pick following 2 unimpressive wins and a whooping. Just so you know, you can still be a huge fan of your team and also have realistic expectations. Based on what I have seen so far, the Rams making the playoffs is not a realistic expectation, but certainly I still hope for it. That is the issue I have with 49er fans this offseason, their expectations are far too high. That's all I'm saying.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The reason I have that as my sig is because the 49ers are not making the playoffs and I have been saying that all along. What kind of flip-flopping would that be if I said that all offseason then changed my pick following 2 unimpressive wins and a whooping. Just so you know, you can still be a huge fan of your team and also have realistic expectations. Based on what I have seen so far, the Rams making the playoffs is not a realistic expectation, but certainly I still hope for it. That is the issue I have with 49er fans this offseason, their expectations are far too high. That's all I'm saying.
Your supposed to have high expectations when your team DOUBLES the team talent in a matter of months. Wouldn't you be excited about that? Well, maybe not.. Have some hope in your team.

Old 09-27-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Your supposed to have high expectations when your team DOUBLES the team talent in a matter of months. Wouldn't you be excited about that? Well, maybe not.. Have some hope in your team.
I had some hope for my team, they are 0-3.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Don't stop believin'..

Old 09-27-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Why would he be worried about his Sig? He'll just change it if he is wrong like he did with his 10 win prediction for the Rams.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

Quote:
I have stated this many times before, the addition of a good but overrated CB, a career backup linebacker, a decent number 2 WR, a poor number 3 WR/decent number 4, and a rookie LB is not as big of an improvement as 49er fans are making it out to be. Plus, like I said all offseason, Alex Smith is not performing. Who could have possibly predicted that??? Oh yeah, me, a rational outsider. There is no point in arguing this any further, I have stated those facts all offseason and the season will prove them to be correct. We will just let the season decide.

Old 09-29-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I have stated this many times before, the addition of a good but overrated CB, a career backup linebacker, a decent number 2 WR, a poor number 3 WR/decent number 4, and a rookie LB is not as big of an improvement as 49er fans are making it out to be. Plus, like I said all offseason, Alex Smith is not performing. Who could have possibly predicted that??? Oh yeah, me, a rational outsider. There is no point in arguing this any further, I have stated those facts all offseason and the season will prove them to be correct. We will just let the season decide.
Bulgers and Smiths numbers aren't all that different this year...it amazing what bad oline play can do isn't it?
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Leonard should play RB and LB for the Rams this week. He was a nasty LB in high school, and might just be the sweetest player ever...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote