Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-26-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
no doubt, seafood is amazing, minus canned tuna smothered in mayo, that's just wrong and disgusting. Now a nice grilled tuna is the way to go, pretty much any fresh fish is.
I hate all that canned crap, i swear its not even real. Scallops but, amazing when cooked to perfection. Then theres prawns, (or shrimp or whatever you crazy Americans call them) I'm fairly certain i could eat prawns and nothing else for the rest of my life...well maybe a slight exaggeration but you get my drift
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote