Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-24-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!!

my fav memory was stayin up to watch pens-caps in the playoffs and darius kasparitis scoring the game winning goal (i believe it was the series clinching) it went to like 3ot

it was great being a pens fan near the end of jagr/lemieux era, then it sucked a few years, now you cant get tix

outside of the steelers, pittsburghers only support the team if theyre winning; back when they sucked, you couldnt give away tix

and pens are always nice; they have signings and they are some of the nicest athletes ive met; and when my mom used to work at childrens hospital in pittsburgh, theyd always show up announced and visit as many kids as they could, and were nice to all the drs/nurses and she said you could tell they cared about the kids and seemed interested being there; and some of the bigger stars would come like jagr/kevin stevens/francis/etc

basically i love the pens
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the Red Wings would be undefeated every year if we still had the Russian 5 going.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:14 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot stand the Red Wings. I don't know why, but I always have. That was a friggen sucker punch on Lemieux there.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EAPhqXj_24I I cannot stand anyone on the Senators team...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:25 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lUVBts1_K...elated&search=

I believe this is the next time the 2 met in Detroit, and it shows that McCarty is not as tough if he doesnt jump you.
Im a Flyers fan so I dont really like Lemieux, but I couldnt agree with you more. When McCarty jumped him that was possibly the gayest thing ever. Atleast do a fair fight.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:13 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i really miss larionov and federov when sergei was actually decent.

but i think i miss having mccarty and a real grind line more.
There were off-season rumors that we could trade for Sergei during the season. Columbus would want to unload him if they could.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:15 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uuJaaVEg_EA

This is what happens when the chumps known as the Penguins try to send a player after Mark Tinordi in the playoffs!!!

GO CAPS GO!!!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 03:19 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCuLZRGzQjg&NR=1

Jim Schoenfeld the most hardcore coach the Caps have ever had! Challenging all the Pens fans to a fight and he would have taken each and everyone of them!

GO CAPS GO!!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 05:18 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Please watch this hit in a Flyers preseason game the other night. Dean Mccamond got crushed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HerZdQmigLs

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-27-2007, 08:32 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I cannot stand the Red Wings. I don't know why, but I always have. That was a friggen sucker punch on Lemieux there.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EAPhqXj_24I I cannot stand anyone on the Senators team...
the problem with fights in the nhl today is the refs break them up... i liked how in the late 90s they let them go...
Old 09-27-2007, 08:34 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Please watch this hit in a Flyers preseason game the other night. Dean Mccamond got crushed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HerZdQmigLs
thats just dirty.... he left his feet
Old 09-27-2007, 09:25 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post
thats just dirty.... he left his feet
Broad Street Bullies baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-27-2007, 10:58 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that was a very enjoyable video to watch.. holy ****... hockey can be so dominant.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On of my favorite fights. Probert vs Mcsorley. Fight last so long. My favorite part is when Probert drops McSorley, then lets him get back up and slugs him again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4nb-TsDxtE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote