Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vatech can help you a lot with gimp questions you have

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:50 PM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

Could I get a sig of Jerricho Cotchery with the code also

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:02 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback54milkman
alright cool, itll be my second GIMP sig
Old 11-14-2006, 08:56 PM    (permalink

Quote:
wow.

it sucks, but what the hell

Code:
[IMG]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1884/jerrichozj0.jpg[/IMG]
when i made that, i realized that i hate GIMP and i cant use it, so im on a hiatus until i get Photoshop back. sorry guys
Old 11-14-2006, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ill try one too.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

darnik44two smells like sex panther.darnik44two smells like sex panther.

Quote:

Code:
[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8435/jerrichocotcheryhn9.png[/img]
darnik44two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:46 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK i don't know if anyone can do this, but i would like a Favre sig that has his back facing and snow is falling ( moving) in the sig, can anyone do somthing like this? PM me if you can.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:44 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody like to try their luck at making me a Davin Joseph and/or Jeremy Trueblood sig.. Any effort will be appreciated as my sig making skills arent that great

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:28 AM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24
Anybody like to try their luck at making me a Davin Joseph and/or Jeremy Trueblood sig.. Any effort will be appreciated as my sig making skills arent that great
Oklahoma uniform OK?
Old 11-15-2006, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Concord83

Could anyone make me a sig with "Go to Hell, Carolina. Go to Hell." on it using this pic:

Thanks.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:07 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
wow.

it sucks, but what the hell

Code:
[IMG]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1884/jerrichozj0.jpg[/IMG]
when i made that, i realized that i hate GIMP and i cant use it, so im on a hiatus until i get Photoshop back. sorry guys
good news guys, im back. Concord83 helped me get back PS, so im bizzack! Im happy to do any requests, ill be fulltime now.

and Concord, I'll give yours a try, but it might be new pic

and ill give the favre a try too

IM SO HAPPY! I love photoshop
Old 11-15-2006, 04:21 PM    (permalink
darnik44two
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concord83
Could anyone make me a sig with "Go to Hell, Carolina. Go to Hell." on it using this pic:

Thanks.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

hey guys it would be awesome if somebody could make me a darrius heyward-bey sig, WR for MD.

here's some pics:

he's #8

thanks if anyone can do it.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:14 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
OK i don't know if anyone can do this, but i would like a Favre sig that has his back facing and snow is falling ( moving) in the sig, can anyone do somthing like this? PM me if you can.
where did u see that sig, ive seen it somewhere but i forgot, and anyobdy replicating that sig would be copying somebody elses work. nobody is going to do that, you have to find the person who created it
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
where did u see that sig, ive seen it somewhere but i forgot, and anyobdy replicating that sig would be copying somebody elses work. nobody is going to do that, you have to find the person who created it
someone on either deadly/vero did that...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
I think polishwizard at deadly made one but someone else wore it

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Hey guys, I am trying to go back to a simple style that I made a while ago with a few more advanced steps. This is easy to make so I will make any poster a sig no matter how new they are. Just tell me if you are interested.

Old 11-15-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
Hey guys, I am trying to go back to a simple style that I made a while ago with a few more advanced steps. This is easy to make so I will make any poster a sig no matter how new they are. Just tell me if you are interested.

thats very nice of you, and that sig looks pretty good too
Old 11-15-2006, 06:38 PM    (permalink

Are we allowed to put tuts on here? it would be really cool if we could start a tut thread on here....

would anyone be able to post any?
Old 11-15-2006, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

www.mrgd.net
Old 11-15-2006, 06:51 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
www.mrgd.net
yeahhh babbbyyy 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:05 PM    (permalink
broncosfan144

Hey can any one make me a sig with this picture.. "http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/051022/051022_brady_quinn_vmed.widec.jpg

and have it say.." the next great?

If i doesnt show can you please go to the website?
Old 11-15-2006, 08:06 PM    (permalink

Quote:
www.mrgd.net
i know where tuts are, i also use them, i jus tthought it would be cool to start our own little tutorial community since we have a decent crowd of sig makers
Old 11-15-2006, 08:10 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
www.mrgd.net
i know where tuts are, i also use them, i jus tthought it would be cool to start our own little tutorial community since we have a decent crowd of sig makers
and if its not too out f bounds to suggest, and if it was my originial idea to do this, itd be cool if was allowed to start it, a minor credit, but one nonetheless
Old 11-15-2006, 08:19 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

we should have a thread were we can post all the sigs that we've made before that newbies can wear.

ill ask someone and see if i can get this done