Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2006, 12:35 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
I got a 6 discer so...

Lupe Fiasco - Food and Liquor
Jay-Z - Kingdom Come (bootleg)
Big Mike - This is Why Im hot Part 4 (mixtape)
Nas - Illmatic (classic)
Metallica - Black Album (when Im in a rock mood)
Korn - The Untoachables (when Im in a rock mood part 2)

In my mixtape CD, I threw in a little bit of Angie Stone, because I love old school R@B and she sings that kind of style.
I love the lupe fiasco album.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Metallica
Radiohead
LZ
BIG
Beck
lil Wayne
Sublime
Jurassic 5
RHCP
SOAD
The Beatles
Bob Dylan

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:56 PM    (permalink
NIG

Blaze it- Bone Thugs n' Harmony

Mexico- Slightly stoopid
Old 11-16-2006, 01:14 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

old school Alice in Chains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:32 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

and

TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:51 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tv on the radio - return to cookie mountain
slightlyaraiderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:00 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brand New - The Devil and God are Raging Inside of Me
(+44) - When Your Heart Stops Beating
Jay-Z - Kingdom Come
Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:52 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

young hot rod ft 50 cent and g-unit- rock to it
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors by RadioHead

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:25 PM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Anything classic rock... Not new songs by old bands though...

Queen
Pink Floyd
Beatles
The Who
Bob Dylan
Led Zeppelin
Clapton
The Doors
Hendrix
Van Morrison
Guns N' Roses
Van Halen
Old 11-16-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
Could he pick a gayer name?
Old 11-16-2006, 10:40 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
That is pretty damn bad, so I would say no.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:56 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Asesino - Cyko Maton

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:09 AM    (permalink
TheBoss
Rookie

TheBoss hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
50 cent
Old 11-17-2006, 12:11 AM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss
Quote:
Quote:
50 cent
50 Cent isn't that bad, I mean its even better than "theboss."
Old 11-17-2006, 04:11 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone heard of or listened to Sage Francis?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 04:14 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Snuff does, but it's all an act.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:17 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Yes, as sarf pointed out I have.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maxi Priest
UB40
Gregory Isaacs
Steel Pulse
Aswad

Jack Johnson
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

In my 8 track player I am listening to The Final Countdown by Europe on my Windows 95 IBM 5 GB hard drive computer.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 04:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, as sarf pointed out I have.
I've listened to one of his songs for a long time, but I never knew who it was, I looked him up today, his stuff is great.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-17-2006, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Nerv

JOURNEY WHEEL IN THE SKY
JOURNEY SEPARATE WAYS
Old 11-17-2006, 05:00 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
JOURNEY WHEEL IN THE SKY
JOURNEY SEPARATE WAYS
I have that as a ring tone.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-17-2006, 05:14 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Jack Johnson
good choice.