Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-18-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

happy belated birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Creek that cat was doing drugs! How could you tempt WMD like that, you do know he lives in Flint right? The dangers of drugs are only a step away!!!

That said, happy bday.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
Creek that cat was doing drugs! How could you tempt WMD like that, you do know he lives in Flint right? The joys of cat drugs are only a step away!!!

That said, I suck.
Fixed.

(take that, rookie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek View Post
Fixed.

(take that, rookie)
I know that this is a little late but here's my contribution...

Oh and happy birthday Saddam.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888 View Post
I know that this is a little late but here's my contribution...

Oh and happy birthday Saddam.
welcome back trips its been a while.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

I've been in the Cowboys forum...college kinda sucks the life out of you a lot of the time and you don't have time to post in the off-topic forum...and I only want to participate if I DOMINATE.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where The Hell Have You Been?

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been in the Cowboys forum...college kinda sucks the life out of you a lot of the time and you don't have time to post in the off-topic forum...and I only want to participate if I DOMINATE.
im heading in that direction next year. how've you been besides the whole 'college sucking the life out of you' deal? where are you going?

Old 10-01-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
im heading in that direction next year. how've you been besides the whole 'college sucking the life out of you' deal? where are you going?
I'm at Middlebury, and I'm actually enjoying my classes and getting outside a lot and still getting some time to watch a game or two a week (matter of fact I'm about to go watch right now), but with the increased number of posters here and the workload, it's really hard to stay up to date on these forums. But getting outside and going rock climbing and hiking a lot is super awesome.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy birfday!

Here's a present!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy Birthday buddy!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy B Day ya old bass turd!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is one long birthday..

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm at Middlebury, and I'm actually enjoying my classes and getting outside a lot and still getting some time to watch a game or two a week (matter of fact I'm about to go watch right now), but with the increased number of posters here and the workload, it's really hard to stay up to date on these forums. But getting outside and going rock climbing and hiking a lot is super awesome.
Middleburys a good school i can imagine why its taking up Trips Time.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
sufjan stevens wrote a song about your city... it is sad. rick roll is cool.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Middleburys a good school i can imagine why its taking up Trips Time.
Poli sci is killer...the other classes, well I don't always do the homework for those. But my american politics is literally 5 hours of reading per night and a paper a week. Yikes.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Poli sci is killer...the other classes, well I don't always do the homework for those. But my american politics is literally 5 hours of reading per night and a paper a week. Yikes.
**** that sucks.

at least your dean promotes drinking on campus.

Old 10-04-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
**** that sucks.

at least your dean promotes drinking on campus.

That's very true...our staff is so relaxed, there's even a public safety officer who plays beer pong with us.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

CannedToast hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Happy belated? birthday.

Quote:
You have light green bars, which I desire.
CannedToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannedToast View Post
Happy belated? birthday.
Who are you?
Old 10-04-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

CannedToast hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You don't know me. But I did once date WMD's sister...
CannedToast is offline   Reply With Quote