Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-17-2006, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost
The office is soooo boring!!! I watched every episode of it in 2 days at my cousins place when I had to stay there like 2 weeks ago and it is horrible. People tell me you have to watch them all for it to be funny, well guess what I did and didn't think it was funny at all. The concept is so bland. They made some supermarket version that to me looks a bit better.

Also, My name is Earl is funny depending on the person he is helping out and what he did to the person that makes him feel as though he needs to right a wrong. Like fixing things up with your dad vs. helping out some person who you peed on or something that hates you and makes you do rediculous stuff, which has the potential to be funnier?

I really like watching the OC on thursday... Actually, I prefer the thursday college ball games. But if my girl is over or I am at her place, you guessed it OC it is. ugh...
How old are you 12? Your anylsis is that of a 10 year old, I suppose you still laugh at fart jokes too?
Only this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Bastard
I can't stop eating. I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's someone I'd like to get in touch with and forgive... myself.
[Farts]
Plus, Im 18, god... and im buzzed on bawlz.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Geek juice...
well... I drink it cause I play paintball and it keeps me going, but other than that, Geek juice.
Old 11-17-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's not me, my friend loves that stuff.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151

That's not me, my friend loves that stuff.
Wow, they aren't even that good. Is he like a hardcore gamer or something? Needs to get his world rank higher on WoW or something? I can't see how someone could have that many empty bottles of something that wasn't beer even if they are under the legal drinking age.
Old 11-17-2006, 05:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, he isn't a gamer at all, he just really likes that stuff.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Office. No question.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote