Originally Posted by SFbear
1. Use Greg Olsen more? Agreed.
2. Flirt with vet RB? Doubt it would do much good.
3. Dress Hass to make statement to starting WRs? Id rather just give Bradley more touches.
4. Rotate in Terrance Metcalf? Meh.
5. Move the pocket? Any change in plays will be good because I think teams have pretty much figured out Turner's bland and predictable O. But this is Brian Griese were talking about here. Mobile he is not.
6. Utilize Hester more? Meh.
7. Throw deep early? Our pass protection sucks right now.
8. More trick plays? See 5.
9. Run more on first down? Absolutely. In fact run more on 2nd down also. Just run more.
10. Junk the shotgun? I would actually like to see some draws to Wolfe out of the shotgun.
1) Hell yes. I think I've seen him catch the ball once all season
2) It's not all on Benson. The run blocking is horrid right now.
3) I agree, get Bradley the damn football.
4) I'd rather see Beekman get a chance, but I guess you could do that if the OL play doesn't improve this week.
5) I'd like to see some rollouts and bootlegs, but I doubt Turner is smart enough to do that.
6) Maybe on reverses or handoffs but throwing to him hasn't worked thus far.
7) Bad pass protection + deep drop = bad idea
8) Hell no. The last thing I want to see is Turner drawing up trick plays.
9) Hell yes, but use draws, counters, misdirections, and things like that. Our run game is way to obvious IMO.
10) I like the shotgun. It gives our QB's more time to throw and it spreads out defenses.