Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2007, 03:29 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.
Default BREAKING: Police Officer Kills 6 People in Rampage

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/07/wis...ing/index.html

Wow. Breaking News.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:33 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Shooter.

Here is one of the victims. 14-year old Lindsey Stahl. Breaks my heart.

Old 10-08-2007, 03:34 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
it doesnt really explain what happened, i wonder what did tho
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:34 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
it doesnt really explain what happened, i wonder what did tho
It's breaking news. Give it a day or two.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:37 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

supposedly I was watching the news tonight and the kids were just having a "movie and pizza" night...obviously I don't know what really happened, but first impression is that this guy went psycho and killed a bunch of innocent kids...my prayers out to these kids and their families
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:44 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
supposedly I was watching the news tonight and the kids were just having a "movie and pizza" night...obviously I don't know what really happened, but first impression is that this guy went psycho and killed a bunch of innocent kids...my prayers out to these kids and their families
but the question is why was he there, it said that he killed 3 that are sr.(?) and 3 that graduated the year before, does that mean he knew them and it was premeditated? what, i really cant say anything until i know the facts
Old 10-08-2007, 03:45 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
but the question is why was he there, it said that he killed 3 that are sr.(?) and 3 that graduated the year before, does that mean he knew them and it was premeditated? what, i really cant say anything until i know the facts
He knew at least some of them.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:45 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
right, I have no idea what he was doing but from first thought it looks like the kids were doing no wrong and we have no idea why he did what he did
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:49 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
He knew at least some of them.
it said he was off duty so he couldve been over at their place for like a ritual type thing as once a month, 2 months, etc..., but why would he bring his gun if hes off duty, or was it even his gun? did one of his friends panic cause he had something illegal? i mean there are far to many holes in this story, and i feel bad for the parents but the question still remains, why?
Old 10-08-2007, 04:04 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was obviously not mentally stable at the time and before everyone starts blaming everyone, we really need to find out more information.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:10 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
He was obviously not mentally stable at the time and before everyone starts blaming everyone, we really need to find out more information.
how do we know he was not mentally stable? i mean do we not know if any weird **** went down in their with everyone? somethings up but until we know what i dont really want to say he was mentally unstable
Old 10-08-2007, 04:35 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Benoit did it.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how do we know he was not mentally stable? i mean do we not know if any weird **** went down in their with everyone? somethings up but until we know what i dont really want to say he was mentally unstable
How many people commit a crime like this and are mentally stable?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:09 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it said he was off duty so he couldve been over at their place for like a ritual type thing as once a month, 2 months, etc..., but why would he bring his gun if hes off duty, or was it even his gun? did one of his friends panic cause he had something illegal? i mean there are far to many holes in this story, and i feel bad for the parents but the question still remains, why?
I could be mistaken, but I believe that cops have to carry guns even if they are off-duty.

My prayers are with the victims and their families.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I could be mistaken, but I believe that cops have to carry guns even if they are off-duty.

I don't think that is true. They might be able to carry guns off-duty if they choose but they don't have to.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is terrible news.

My prayers are with family and friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Some people are really nuts.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, that hits really close to home. Hard to believe.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Wow, that hits really close to home. Hard to believe.
yeah, just shocking...in a small northwoods town like crandon...that whole town must be upside down right now.

interesting to note, there seems to be a correlation between mass murders in wisconsin and the packers on national TV. i remember when we were playing the vikes on either sunday or monday night that guy shot and killed several hunters.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post

No, they definitely don't HAVE to carry a gun. They CAN carry a concealed firearm, they are licensed to, but they don't have to.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
interesting to note, there seems to be a correlation between mass murders in wisconsin and the packers on national TV. i remember when we were playing the vikes on either sunday or monday night that guy shot and killed several hunters.
So lets keep people alive and disband the Green Bay Packers
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, that's sad.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote