Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-18-2006, 09:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Buffalo wins!
Buffalo beats an ACC team (Miami)!!
Aka Buffalo beats the worst ACC Basketball team, who is equivalent to a mid-major team. :D

Good win though.
Exactly!

but after losses for Buffalo football, Michigan, Sabres, and Rutgers, this was all I had left. And I can't remember us ever beating any major conference team, so its a start. Now if only we can do the same to Pittsburgh...
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buffalo is getting absoltuly romped by Evansville :(

UNC rolled today, and Wisconsin is looking good (up by 31 at half)

Pitt trails Oakland 33-29 at half.

Just some tidbits for you while you're cuaght up in the football games
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Buffalo is getting absoltuly romped by Evansville :(

UNC rolled today, and Wisconsin is looking good (up by 31 at half)

Pitt trails Oakland 33-29 at half.

Just some tidbits for you while you're cuaght up in the football games
We're down 4 to FAMU in the 2nd Half. I expected us to fall off sometimes with the injuries and suspensions. We'll win this game though; no question in my mind.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:24 PM    (permalink

Well at least we didn't almost lose today. :roll: Kelvin better get the boys in shape before Big Ten season starts because we look like ****.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:04 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iowa loses to 'Bama. Don't let the score fool you though. It was a 2 - 3pt game the whole game up until the end. Haluska is really cold right now. But a player to look out for to be All B10 is Tyler Smith.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:10 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan
Iowa loses to 'Bama. Don't let the score fool you though. It was a 2 - 3pt game the whole game up until the end. Haluska is really cold right now. But a player to look out for to be All B10 is Tyler Smith.
Weren't you the one who said Iowa will be better then they were last year?

They're going to get nailed by the upper teams in the Big 10.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:19 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Yea they will be better than they were last year. And I bet we finish Top 3 in the Big 10, Top 25 in the NCAA.

Old 11-19-2006, 08:27 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yea they will be better than they were last year. And I bet we finish Top 3 in the Big 10, Top 25 in the NCAA.
HAHAHAHAHAHA....You are the biggest homer I've ever frickin seen dude. Seriously, you're pathetic.

They will not beat Illinois, Ohio State, or Wisconsin in the standings. You have no depth, your starters are decent, and you aren't athletic. Holuska and Smith are nice players but come one dude. I doubt they even beat Indiana.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2006, 08:29 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA....You are the biggest homer I've ever frickin seen dude. Seriously, you're pathetic.

They will not beat Illinois, Ohio State, or Wisconsin in the standings. You have no depth, your starters are decent, and you aren't athletic. Holuska and Smith are nice players but come one dude. I doubt they even beat Indiana.
Just wait and see.

Old 11-19-2006, 08:36 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just wait and see.
Ok I will and I'll be laughing my ass off when you finish about 5th in the conference and aren't a top 25 team.

Holuska and Smith are you're only legit players. And maybe Holuska is an All Big 10 selection; maybe. Tyler Smith, um I think not.

This is not a homer comment but Illinois will be and should be right now a top 25 team. We're 4-0 without 3 of our top players. Our depth is going to be insane this season. Brock and Meacham have been putting up about 15ppg this season; Frazier is 40 minutes of hustle, Carter could start for a lot of teams in the nation, and Carlwell/Semrau are very good looking freshman. Put those guys along with All-Freshman selection Jamar Smith, Wooden candidate Brian Randle, and All Big 10 potential selcetion Rich McBride and we're going to be a dangerous team.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2006, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just wait and see.
Ok I will and I'll be laughing my ass off when you finish about 5th in the conference and aren't a top 25 team.

Holuska and Smith are you're only legit players. And maybe Holuska is an All Big 10 selection; maybe. Tyler Smith, um I think not.

This is not a homer comment but Illinois will be and should be right now a top 25 team. We're 4-0 without 3 of our top players. Our depth is going to be insane this season. Brock and Meacham have been putting up about 15ppg this season; Frazier is 40 minutes of hustle, Carter could start for a lot of teams in the nation, and Carlwell/Semrau are very good looking freshman. Put those guys along with All-Freshman selection Jamar Smith, Wooden candidate Brian Randle, and All Big 10 potential selcetion Rich McBride and we're going to be a dangerous team.
i hope your right. I really do. :D

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just wait and see.

i hope your right. I really do. :D
Well so far I've been right. I said guys like Frazier, Carter, and Meacham would all step up this season and play huge roles, which they have.

Just like the Bulls; our depth will be the key to our success. We won't have the starting 5 as say tOSU or Wisconsin but if we can get production off of our bench, I think we've got a legit shot at winning the Big 10. It's an outside shot but we've got a shot.

Quote:
Old 11-20-2006, 02:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GTown lost to ODU.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:54 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
GTown lost to ODU.
Sorry but, :) :)
Old 11-20-2006, 10:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lance thomas is going to be a stud... BTW does anyone on herer follow badger basketball?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:35 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Lance thomas is going to be a stud... BTW does anyone on herer follow badger basketball?
Nope; but I know that Taylor and Tucker are studs if that means anything and they're my preseason pick to win the Big 10. :D

And the top 25 teams keep on fallen baby! :D

Quote:
Old 11-20-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

VVV
Old 11-20-2006, 11:46 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:

VVV
is that a yes , or...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 11-21-2006, 07:27 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

My 2 teams play tonight

Kansas State a tough game against New Mexico and Cincy against Wofford. Hopefully they both can get wins.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 09:09 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just wait and see.
Ok yea, eat crow Hawkeye fan. Iowa got buggy whipped by Villanova last night. Top 25 my ass. :roll:

http://www.qctimes.net/articles/2006...b808975755.txt

Keep up with your homer crap, it's making you look like a genius right now.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2006, 10:55 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terps 6-0! Pulled into the top 25! Ekene Ibekwe has improved!
Old 11-21-2006, 12:42 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
they are going no where in the ACC.

they get smoked.

Old 11-21-2006, 01:19 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I know this. But hopefully we can atleast get in the tournament this year.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:53 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just wait and see.
Ok yea, eat crow Hawkeye fan. Iowa got buggy whipped by Villanova last night. Top 25 my ass. :roll:

http://www.qctimes.net/articles/2006...b808975755.txt

Keep up with your homer crap, it's making you look like a genius right now.

Holy Sh!t we got murdered.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 02:10 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know this. But hopefully we can atleast get in the tournament this year.
Oh I beg to differ. They're going to surprise a lot of people in the ACC, an I'll predict a top 3 finish this year from them. Strawberry and Ebekwe are studs. They've got some talent off the pine and I like Vazques, their freshman PG.

This team is legit. Can't wait to see them play Illinois in THE HALL in about a week. :D

The only bump in the road for this team will be offensive consistency; but other then that they've got some players.

Quote: