Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-13-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Food Thread

Discuss.

I just had some Pizza Hut pizza...extra cheese, along with breadsticks and cinnamon sticks. Yum.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm having some pan fried turkey kielbasa with sweet corn served over rice tonight
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my mom's making spaghetti with home made sauce and garlic bread. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grilled shrimp tonight my friends.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to Ruth's Chris steakhouse tonight in Scottsdale with a new lady friend of mine and if everything goes right, I'll be having some whipped cream and cherries off a set of hooter for dessert. Wish me luck.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
I'm going to Ruth's Chris steakhouse tonight in Scottsdale with a new lady friend of mine and if everything goes right, I'll be having some whipped cream and cherries off a set of hooter for dessert. Wish me luck.
I find it funny how you are taking her to probably the cheapest place in scottsdale.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will be heading to Hooters tonight. Never been a fan of hot wings, after a incident where my digestive system rejected it, while I had the flu. But I'm all about the curly fries and cheese sticks.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm had some pasta shells for dinner bout 2 hours ago. Hungry now, and need energy for my lax game, what should i go with? I'm also stopping at the heaven known as wawa on the way to the game
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I find it funny how you are taking her to probably the cheapest place in scottsdale.
yeah, it was the only place I could get reservations to on short notice, I usually hit up the capital grille but they were booked... Also Ruth's Chris has the appearance of fancy to chicks and I can walk out at around 150$, which is amazing for Scottsdale.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah, it was the only place I could get reservations to on short notice, I usually hit up the capital grille but they were booked... Also Ruth's Chris has the appearance of fancy to chicks and I can walk out at around 150$, which is amazing for Scottsdale.
You ever been to the Italian Grotto in Old Town. It is a poor man's Buca de Bepo and isn't ridiculously overpriced, but has a nice romantic atmosphere.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Will be heading to Hooters tonight. Never been a fan of hot wings, after a incident where my digestive system rejected it, while I had the flu. But I'm all about the curly fries and cheese sticks.
Go to Native New Yorker and get their wings. You will love them forever.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:
Go to Native New Yorker and get their wings. You will love them forever.
I go back and forth between NNY and Buffalo Wild Wings for my favorite spot on wings, and yes I've been to the Grotto and it's awesome, but she wanted steak and that's what she's getting.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't see the point in spending that kind of money for food.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
i don't see the point in spending that kind of money for food.
He's spending that kind of money on sex.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-13-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
yeah. I'm married. luckily my wife isn't a ***** who needed me to shower her with money
Old 10-13-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deliveray.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:
yeah. I'm married. luckily my wife isn't a ***** who needed me to shower her with money
yeah trust me I'm not marrying this chick, I just need to pull one slick night and bang her and never call again, and 150$ dinner def. helps. Although when I pull up in the Bentley it really seals the deal right there. I could go through a ****** taco bell drive through and still pull down some Scottsdale ass.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Once I made her pay and still got some.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I just had some Pizza Hut pizza...extra cheese, along with breadsticks and cinnamon sticks. Yum.
Speaking of pizza, there's a small Seattle pizza chain called Mad Pizza.
Best. Pizza. Ever.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Once I made her pay and still got some.
def. would not fly around here, AZ chicks are pretty snobby, but amazingly smokin hot, it's sick.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
def. would not fly around here, AZ chicks are pretty snobby, but amazingly smokin hot, it's sick.
Those girls are like that because too many guys allow it.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

KFC or Popeyes? Personally I prefer Popeyes.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's been too long since i've had Popeyes for me to make decision on that. KFC is too salty though for my taste.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Homemade is all I mess with. Those chains use the nastiest chicken on the market, and you can buy and prepare a superior product yourself and save money in the process.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Homemade is all I mess with. Those chains use the nastiest chicken on the market, and you can buy and prepare a superior product yourself and save money in the process.
homemade is def. nice, but Church's is always fresh and great tasting.