Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2006, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
they need something fresh and new. ..
That's an understatement. Nothing in the world insults its audience more then the WWE.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:30 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HS wrestling is BETTER

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:08 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get out of this thread then, :roll:
Old 11-17-2006, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I must say TNA owned last night.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:09 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420

I agree.I guess Petey Williams is turining face now since he stopped LAX from burning the flag
Old 11-17-2006, 01:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49
Quote:

I agree.I guess Petey Williams is turining face now since he stopped LAX from burning the flag
That was quite possibly the lamest thing I've ever seen. I was hoping LAX would burn the damn flag, then I had to hear some patriotic rhetoric from Mike Teney of all people. Shaddup.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:23 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe vs. Angle tonight, awesome.

Also, someone add a poll to this so it doesnt get pruned.

Old 11-19-2006, 07:42 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Joe vs. Angle is going to own tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Joe vs. Angle is going to own tonight.
indeed
Old 11-19-2006, 10:56 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

That was a great match, imo.

Old 11-19-2006, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan
Who won?
Old 11-19-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Who won?
Spoiler::::
Kurt Angle made Joe tap out
Old 11-20-2006, 02:21 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

When did Angle go TNA? He should come back to raw.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:33 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

:?

Old 11-20-2006, 02:39 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anybody think Hardy will come out on top tonight over Nitro in the ladder match?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Hardy is going to drop the belt to clear his way to be in ECW with in a week or two I knew Kurt would beat Joe.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:38 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Let's mark our spoilers folks.. Some people might not have watched the TNA PPV yet
Old 11-20-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Let's mark our spoilers folks.. Some people might not have watched the TNA PPV yet
I didn't watch it how was it rate it 1-10 with 10 being great.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ha, I don't know, I didn't watch it either.. I haven't ordered a wrestling PPV in a while.. I've read good things, and I've read bad things.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I used to be die hard I mean die hard Raw fan I never missed a show I even watched Sunday Night Heat but it will never be the same. There is just no way to top Stone Cold,The Rock,DX,The Undertaker ect ect all in there prime. They had so many good tag teams to and now the tag team Div is a joke I don't watch Raw that much any more and have not watched SD in years. It used to be Raw was great for the whole 2 hours every week and now it is only good in spots I kinda hope TNA does good so maybe Raw will step it up.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:12 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Id say it was an 8.

(Doing my best to not mention any outcomes or anything)

The Angle/Joe match was great, id say it is TNA's Match of the Year. The Christian Cage/AJ Styles match was really good too, with a surprise after the match. The LAX/AMW match was decent, and the after effects pissed me off. Kevin Nash was also on commentary for the Austin Starr(Aries)/Alex Shelley match against Hoyt and Killings. Nash on commentary = gold. The X-Title match between Daniels and Sabin was really good too. Sabin has started playing the heel role beautifully. The Abyss/Sting match was okay, with another wierd ending.

The negatives.. Robert Roode didnt make the PPV... AGAIN.. and hes supposed to be getting a big push. Voodoo Kin Mafia (James Gang/New Age Outlaws) made me embarrased to watch TNA while they were out there. There were also a few hella confusing moments. I also think Joe/Angle should have been given more time.

Overall the first half of the PPV was average to below average, while the second half was great, imo.

Old 11-20-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Voodoo Kin Mafia (James Gang/New Age Outlaws) made me embarrased to watch TNA while they were out there.
Vince Russo is so childish.. Combined with The Roadie and Rockabilly, they come off as the most bitter trio of people in the wrestling business.

Voodoo Kin Mafia ... Vincent Kennedy McMahon.. Ooh, Ha Ha, I get it. What a jab at the WWE, with that one.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Could they come off as more bush league?
Old 11-20-2006, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ya I know it will be really funny when Vince ends up owning TNA to.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:55 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Ya I know it will be really funny when Vince ends up owning TNA to.
Outside of the X Division, I don't see what else Vince would want from TNA.