Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-13-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
do any other parts of the country have fast food restaurants? (besides those 3)
Is that a serious question?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
do any other parts of the country have fast food restaurants? (besides those 3)

I constantly see Sonic advertisements on TV, but there's none around here. What parts of the country have Sonic?
Sonic is big in the South. There is a mythical Sonics in anaheim but I've never been there.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Is that a serious question?

I wrote it out wrong. I meant what are other big name fast food restaurants. I forgot to add that those are the only 3 around Buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i work at Ruby Tuesday, and every thing they have is amazing. The Mini Hamburgers are amazing, and the Triple Prime Burger is out of this world. Diesel ass french fries too.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of my other local favorites (I live on Long Island) are:

Checkers/Rally's in other parts of the country
White Castle
Nathan's

The best by far is In & Out, which is what I had every night when I went to California.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

White Castle
Nathan's

The best by far is In & Out, which is what I had every night when I went to California.
Checkers/Rallys has the best fries in the world

In and Out is awesome as well.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Checkers/Rallys has the best fries in the world

In and Out is awesome as well.
Checkers is 20 minutes away from me, but is so much better than anything else here that i'd rather drive there then the five minutes for McDonalds.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

My fast food rankings

1. In and Out
2. Arbys
3. Checkers/Rally's
4. Carl's Jr
5. McDonalds
6. wendy's
7. Burger King
Old 10-13-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
My fast food rankings

1. In and Out
2. Arbys
3. Checkers/Rally's
4. Carl's Jr
5. McDonalds
6. wendy's
7. Burger King
I had Carl's Jr once when I was out there in Cali at a Padres game. Very good burgers and fantastic fries. I've never actually tried Arby's, but I guess I need to find one around here and go.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if your ever in pittsburgh, you have to go to primanti's---meat, slaw, and fries all on your sandwich

kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Ted's Hot Dogs only Buffalo based, or is it around the country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
if your ever in pittsburgh, you have to go to primanti's---meat, slaw, and fries all on your sandwich

Just give me the meat, no slaw, and fries on the side where they belong

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I had Carl's Jr once when I was out there in Cali at a Padres game. Very good burgers and fantastic fries. I've never actually tried Arby's, but I guess I need to find one around here and go.
Carl's Jr is known as Hardees on the East Coast
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Just give me the meat, no slaw, and fries on the side where they belong
I'm going to have to agree there.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Carl's Jr is known as Hardees on the East Coast
There are basically none around me, and Arby's is pretty far away too.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Jack Link makes the best beef jerky. And messin with Sasquatch is the greatest commercial campaign in the world
Old 10-13-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Jack Link makes the best beef jerky. And messin with Sasquatch is the greatest commercial campaign in the world
I love the Messin with Sasquatch commercials, I just enjoy watching those all in a row on youtube. I laugh my ass off.

EDIT: Haha, one just came on in the Cal/OSU game.

Last edited by BuckNaked : 10-13-2007 at 10:23 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

i love Jack Link: Especially the teriyaki.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 10-13-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best thing to ever happen in Canada.

Second best thing to ever happen in Canada, try it. Its called poutine, you put:

Fries in a bowl, then put white chesses on top, then pour hot gravy on top and then eat.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Jags#7
Veteran

Jags#7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

In n out....im a native new yorker and after being in cali several times its like hell eating mcdonalds

Sig thanks to Tobzilla
Jags#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post

Best thing to ever happen in Canada.

Second best thing to ever happen in Canada, try it. Its called poutine, you put:

Fries in a bowl, then put white chesses on top, then pour hot gravy on top and then eat.
it is godlike.
but horrible. but finding poutine in america is like... well. rather difficult.

can i say friendly's too?
why is there none west of akron.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post

I just went to pittsburgh this past weekend, and went to primanti's, it is unbelievable, Ive never had a sandwhich that good.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

My favorite times of the year is when Red Lobster runs their All You Can Eat Snow Crab Legs or their All You Can Eat Shrimp deal. So good. Especially with Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:59 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wrote it out wrong. I meant what are other big name fast food restaurants. I forgot to add that those are the only 3 around Buffalo
Arby's is in full delicious effect

Quote:
Is Ted's Hot Dogs only Buffalo based, or is it around the country?
Ted's and Louie's Texas Red Hots are both Buffalo based.

However, it is ALL about Louie's Original Footlong Hot Dogs on Elmwood. Of course I'll almost never actually get a hot dog there, but its definitely the best.

I've been gonig to Jim's Steakout a lot more lately, they have poutine now but it, while still really good, just doesnt seem like it should be. I need to get up to Canada soon.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

White Castle
Nathan's

checkers owns! where are u from in Long Island?