Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-21-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Television Discussion Thread

Discuss The Boob Tube and it's happenings.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Anyone Else Feel These Two Men (Jason and Randy Sklar) are amazing and that ESPN Classic officials should be shot for canceling Cheap Seats??? Not To Mention They'll be on the 1st Greatest TV Show (#2 Cheap Seats) Always Sunny this season?

Old 10-21-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Does Anyone Else Feel These Two Men (Jason and Randy Sklar) are amazing and that ESPN Classic officials should be shot for canceling Cheap Seats??? Not To Mention They'll be on the 1st Greatest TV Show (#2 Cheap Seats) Always Sunny this season?

I agree with both things you have said, Cheap Seats was classic and It's Always Sunny is amazing. Are they really going to be on it? That would be fantastic.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Shows I'm Currently Watching:

Entourage
Prison Break
The Wire
Weeds
Kenny Vs. Spenny
Californication
The Office
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shows that i'm currently watching:

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Scrubs
The Office
30 Rock
South Park
Lost
Entourage
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. Cheap Seats was a "laugh out loud for 30 minutes, rinse, repeat" show that I absolutely adored.

Shows I'm Watching

Sunday
The Simpsons
Sunday Night Football

Monday
Dancing with the Stars
The Big Bang Theory

Tuesday
Dancing with the Stars Results

Wednesday
Pushing Daisies (highly recommended)
South Park

Thursday
My Name is Earl
30 Rock
The Office

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Last edited by S4L : 10-21-2007 at 10:30 PM.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Monday
Heroes

Tuesday
House

Wednesday
Lost

Thursday
My Name is Earl
The Office

Friday Saturday and Sunday are open

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Shows I'm Watching
Family Guy
The Office
Lost (When it ever comes back)
South Park

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boondocks on Monday

That is all

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Boondocks on Monday

That is all
Woah, the new season started already?
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Woah, the new season started already?
Yeah.

2 weeks ago.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Boondocks
Robot Chicken
Southpark
Lost
House
2 and a half men

and I'm starting to like the Big Bang Theory.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Dexter" on Showtime is an awesome show

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

south park
prison break (i need to do major catching up though)
fresh prince of bel air
home improvement
spongebob
csi
law and order
disney channel
BET movies

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
spongebob
disney channel
BET movies
Which one of these things are not like the other, which one of these things just doesn't belong?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dont hate on disney channel

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
dont hate on disney channel
Hannah Montana pwn3s

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They only show I watch is House.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I agree with both things you have said, Cheap Seats was classic and It's Always Sunny is amazing. Are they really going to be on it? That would be fantastic.
Yep, supposedly they will both be on, and they'll be in NYC Veterans Day Weekend. I plan on buying tickets cause I'll be down that weekend anyways.

And to mention my love for Always Sunny, My friend and I are going to be McPoyles for Halloween. He's Ryan, I'm Liam.

Old 10-22-2007, 12:49 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Shows I'm Currently Watching:

Entourage
Prison Break
The Wire
Weeds
Kenny Vs. Spenny
Californication
The Office
The new season starts Nov.6. Most underated show on TV.

I read somewhere that Trey Parker and Matt Stone helped with one of the episodes.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
The new season starts Nov.6. Most underated show on TV.

I read somewhere that Trey Parker and Matt Stone helped with one of the episodes.
Amazing show. Who can drink the most beer is one of the greatest half hours of television I have ever seen.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
justin sandy

there are some good shows on
Old 10-22-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else think that Dave Attell's Insomniac shouldn't have been canceled?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

What channel is Kenny v. Spenny on?

and Travel Channel should of bought out insomniac.

Old 10-22-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
What channel is Kenny v. Spenny on?

and Travel Channel should of bought out insomniac.
Showcase. There have already been 3 seasons. You can download them all pretty easily.